+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Hi.
I apologize about bugging you again.
I have got my GCMS notes and it did say they are waiting on SSC Letter or Checks to be done from AB .
I want to know how did you resolve this in your case ? Do you have any contact no or email that you can share with me to get my letter or SSC check done ?
I really really need some help over here.
There are other members in these forums @CoolTF @Verooney who also stuck at the SSC checks
@calgary17
not sure if you had the same experience, if so would appreciate any guidance.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
@calgary17
not sure if you had the same experience, if so would appreciate any guidance.
Hi
Yes I had the similar situation. I had to go through my MLA who got in touch with social services and then SS responded back to IRCC’s request.
For current situation everyone is more focused on dealing with the covid-19, I don’t know if you will be able to find a solution for this.
I think @Jkalan has the contact number/email of someone in Social services who handled his case, please ask him if he could provide you guys that.

pratikvyas333

Dec 16, 2019
Hi. I am from Calgary and I have ordered the GCMS notes as my SA got stuck "In Process" since last 4 months.
I have got the GCMS notes today and it did say they are waiting for SSC Checks to be done in AB.
I am not sure you are in the same boat or not.
Hi

My file is in process since January 8 , I am from BC

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

Has anyone received passport requests since beginning of March?
How much has the Pandemic impacted the processing of PGP 2019 files?

When were the last passport requests sent out?

Thanks

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
@Verooney looks like we are in the same boat. If I find something , I will let you know
I called Alberta Support today, they were not sure which department handles these type of requests but they mentioned the turn around for their response is 24-48 hours!! They suggested asking IRCC to resubmit the request to them!

Reactions: montu5742

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Hey Guys got my GCMS notes today and it did say something about SSC Checks with Alberta. I am wondering how can I escalate this.
It's been 4 months now and there is definitely something going on.
I have yet to receive my SA approval

CC: @CoolTF
I got my notes today. It's not easy to read what the current stage of the application is. Where did you see that your's is stuck at social assistance stage?
@robertp Any help with how to read GCMS notes is appreciated.

M.Spon

Apr 16, 2020
Hi Everyone ,
In my GCMS requested recently for PGP-2019 , text is as follows :
Sponsor Eligibility:
Previous undertakings : FC1 on 2019 results pending (undertaking for my spouse which i signed in 2019, until 2022)
Case pending reciept of SSC-ON PEEL(Pending from August 2019)
can somebody help me with this .
thanks

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Hi Everyone ,
In my GCMS requested recently for PGP-2019 , text is as follows :
Sponsor Eligibility:
Previous undertakings : FC1 on 2019 results pending (undertaking for my spouse which i signed in 2019, until 2022)
Case pending reciept of SSC-ON PEEL(Pending from August 2019)
can somebody help me with this .
thanks
which page do you see this in?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi All,

Has anyone received passport requests since beginning of March?
How much has the Pandemic impacted the processing of PGP 2019 files?

When were the last passport requests sent out?

Thanks
I got on 16 March from NDVO for my parents. Now passports are stuck in Ottawa since 19 March.

montu5742

Star Member
May 12, 2014
I called Alberta Support today, they were not sure which department handles these type of requests but they mentioned the turn around for their response is 24-48 hours!! They suggested asking IRCC to resubmit the request to them!
Which number did you call ? I have been trying but no luck.

montu5742

Star Member
May 12, 2014
I got my notes today. It's not easy to read what the current stage of the application is. Where did you see that your's is stuck at social assistance stage?
@robertp Any help with how to read GCMS notes is appreciated.
So at the end of the GCMS notes ( Last 2 or 3 Pages of the PDF) , there would be a section called NOTES where they have put all the notes about your file stages and what has been going on since they have received yet.