+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi all, how can I apply for Gscm notes? Does anyone knows? Is it through the web form? If that’s the case what I should write? Thx

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Latest updated from IRCC
Workers, students and approved permanent residents who haven’t landed should not travel yet. We’ve announced exemptions but they’re not in place. Travel restrictions are still in effect for these groups.
Only Canadian citizens, and permanent residents, and some foreign nationals travelling from the United States (US) who have been in the US for at least 14 days and are asymptomatic, are able to enter Canada by air at this time.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

ilovecanada11

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just send a webform indicating there will be a delay because of the inability to reach Delhi because it is under lockdown. I wouldn’t worry. CIC has received a huge volume of emails so it may take a while for a response so don’t worry and contact them again.
Agreed , I'm pretty sure you won't be the only one asking about delaying tests, bio or other stuff

Ehaskhu

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
It should. They should receive their cards soon. It is so that covid patients will seek help and not spread the virus more.
But your parents will recieve health card 3 days before completing 3 months period , and waiving period is for people who are outside country for more than 6 months and already have health cards,
Please confirm by calling Ministry of health

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
HI @robertp ,

I am sure many have asked this question before, but i still have my side of confusions :

- My mom was asked to do furtherence request for sputum test on january and finally yesterday got to hear from the hospital that results are NEGATIVE
- the panel physician clinic is now closed till this COVID thing is on.

my question is how will the hospital contact the panel physician during this time, or they are not able to send the results to them at all ? and

how much this will push the timelines ( any ball park figure ?)
Hi,

Can anyone answer my question above. Thanks

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Prime Minister of India declares complete lockdown for 21days in the country.

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
today on my ecas... my citizenship and spousal sponsorship app status were removed and i can see only my pgp app.. guess the 6 month archive has been completed...!!

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
@YULIA-2016 please update medical passed Mar 13, Line 618
Question: Is there any processing happening at all now? I submitted all documents requested to Mississauga Mar 03 but haven't received any acknowledgement or response. I can see biometric number on my application way back in Jan but the status still says: Fingerprints not received. Anyone having similar situation? I understand COVID is taking over the world but hoping these applications could still proceed.

Reactions: serious_cheese