+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
woow thats great. which means i should get the request soon now.
When did you receive the request to submit PCC? How about medical request?
Hey buddy,

I did not get the request. I got it done preemptively meaning on my own.

I just did it because of confusion when I tried to schedule appointment for the PCC. Anyway, one can do it but not necessary. Not sure how long will it take, but looking at the history from other NDVO candidates, I think it may take another month before we get the request for PCC and medical.

Cheers

montu5742

Star Member
May 12, 2014
I never advised him to go the MLA. He has already contacted someone in SS and I asked him to wait for that.
That is True, I think @canuck78 was saying is that try to handle the matter by my self for now since MLA would be very busy with COVID-19

Paging... @Jkalan ... Please help us out by sharing the Alberta Social Service Department info. It would help us out immensely

CC:- @CoolTF

Reactions: canuck78

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hey buddy,

I did not get the request. I got it done preemptively meaning on my own.

I just did it because of confusion when I tried to schedule appointment for the PCC. Anyway, one can do it but not necessary. Not sure how long will it take, but looking at the history from other NDVO candidates, I think it may take another month before we get the request for PCC and medical.

Cheers
ahhh my be i got excited to read only PCC lol.

i had PCC for my parents as well but i am confused if i should wait for them to request or should i submit upfront.

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Hey I received RCMP request for my mother and not for my father. Any idea why is this so ? Is this normal guys please advise ?

montu5742

Star Member
May 12, 2014
@calgary17 Just in case if everything fails, I will take a route to go through MLA.
Would you mind sharing the contact info of MLA that you have been with before ?
That way MLA know what the case is all about or at least has some context about my problem

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
Thank You.
Were your file got stuck in SA "In Process" too when IRCC was waiting for Social Assistance check ?
If I get the letter from Jana , would you mind helping me out verifying ?
i was stuck in SA stage for over 3 months ! Letter from ministry will work in your favour when you get it just upload using webform!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
@robertp
1-what's the average time from DM2 to PPR and Pre-Arrival Service Ltr to PPR for NDVO?
2- Will I get PPR from NDVO or Mississauga?
Thanks.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
My Dad completed medical with 2 depended(mother and sister). They have got a call from the panel physician to do additional sputum test, I guess which is for tb. My mom in the process to complete the additional test.
I was wondering if anyone else experienced that?
They will collect sputum 3 continuously days and will repeat x-ray after 3 months. If everything is fine the results will be uploaded and you will see medical passed on mycic or medicals have been received on ecas. There is nothing you can do unless follow the instruction. Doctors will contact ircc u dont have to worry.

Reactions: shovon0014