+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Lhay

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
This is my own opinion...….
I don't think the Province affect our application. It's just case to case basis.
IRCC have the same procedure of processing it. It is also on our end as an applicant how our application be processed, like depends on how we comply on the required docs, etc.
We're very thankful we are currently on the process unlike other that never got a chance to have a slot for 2019 PGP.

Goodspeed to all of us.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Can someone share a copy of the most recent PPR (from NDVO or Mississauga)? Want to see specifications for photo requirement.

Janet2011

Jul 29, 2019
Send them again, mention that you already provided them before.
Thanks, @bdidol.
In the HK email, it said "Updated Original police certificates from each country in which you have spent 6 months or more since the age of 18." I already had one from China. Do I have to apply PCC from Canada as well at this time? Thanks a lot!

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi all, my sponsorship application is 'In Process' from Jan 20. My husband and I are co-signers and I initiated the sponsorship from Alberta. I am too worried as nothing has happened for the past two months. Can any of you give me any pointers on why is this happening. Expecting your kind replies..
@montu5742

I and many others were stuck with social assistance check from Alberta for long time.
For me it took 6 months, and that too after I got in touch with my MLA and then social assistance department sent the response to IRCC.
There is a user @Jkalan , he has the contact number of social services of Alberta. You guys can get that contact number and then contact that person.

Link to the social assistance check discussion:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/resolving-response-from-social-assistance-pgp-2019.674724/

montu5742

Star Member
May 12, 2014
@montu5742

I and many others were stuck with social assistance check from Alberta for long time.
For me it took 6 months, and that too after I got in touch with my MLA and then social assistance department sent the response to IRCC.
There is a user @Jkalan , he has the contact number of social services of Alberta. You guys can get that contact number and then contact that person.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/resolving-response-from-social-assistance-pgp-2019.674724/
Thank you @calgary17 . Should I just assume at this point that we are stuck at the social assistance check ? ( since its been 2 months already )
Paging @Jkalan for helping us out over here and give us the contact number to start the ball rolling on this.
Fyi to any Albertans who are still waiting for SA approval

cc: @CoolTF

jmjmjmjm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2015
AOR Received.
April 22, 2015
File Transfer...
May 25, 2015
Med's Done....
February 2015
Passport Req..
June 10, 2015 passport sent to CEM Sept. 4, 2015
For your Sponsorship Application what is your In process date ? Decision made date ? >> you can get In process date from Ecas.
which Local Visa Office assign for your PR application?
Hi @robertp ,
this is my ECAS for my sponsorship application
1. We received your application to sponsor *********** on May 30, 2019.
2. Dependents listed on the application are: **********.
3. We started processing your application on October 29, 2019.
it was DM last year when I checked it around november but it might have been DM before that.
LVO-Philippines

tagging @YULIA-2016 as well.
Thank you!

Reactions: serious_cheese

jmjmjmjm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2015
AOR Received.
April 22, 2015
File Transfer...
May 25, 2015
Med's Done....
February 2015
Passport Req..
June 10, 2015 passport sent to CEM Sept. 4, 2015
They accepted your explanation. Congrats.
Thank you @bdidol, I was ecstatic when I saw then medical exam requests but then I am still worried that maybe it was just a coincidence that they sent a medical exam request after responding to PFL?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi @robertp ,
this is my ECAS for my sponsorship application
1. We received your application to sponsor *********** on May 30, 2019.
2. Dependents listed on the application are: **********.
3. We started processing your application on October 29, 2019.
it was DM last year when I checked it around november but it might have been DM before that.
LVO-Philippines

tagging @YULIA-2016 as well.
Thank you!
yo mean Local Visa Office is Manila ?

CoolTF

Apr 13, 2016
@montu5742

Thank you very much @calgary17 and @montu5742 .. do you guys know the number for social assistance in Alberta. I checked the thread and I was not able to get that information.

mayorok

Oct 20, 2013
Burlington
Did you got PPR via an email or was it uploaded on your my cic account?
My mother (the principal applicant) received the letter in her email box. This is despite the fact that I am the representative. The letter gives the link to the Russian VFS center as to how to submit the passport(s).

Reactions: Rhill