Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
How do you know Local VO is CPC-M? did you get SA letter?
your Local VO for PR Application will mention on your Sponsorship Approval letter. you will get SA letter 3-5 days after DM.
Call centre agent informed it’s CPC Mississauga !!! Thanks

Reactions: robertp

Lhay

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Good morning @robertp

I just open today my Ecas, DM for PR Application but haven't got any email or communication except the IMM0535. MyCIC still the same like yesterday.

Reactions: robertp

mia1588

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
AOR Received.
17-05-2019
Med's Request
09-10-2019
Med's Done....
16-10-2019
Guys woke up to Passport request this morning! Finally IRCC free life....

Can't wait to see my parents and brother get a new life o_O

Thank you to everyone here for the help and support!
Congrats!!

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016
Police Clearance and Additional Documents (Birth Certificate and ID's) Requested - submitted March4
Medicals- done February 24 ( Mom and Sis were cleared)
Add'l Test - Sputum Test ( Dad ( principal applicant) -did this March 4) --- result for sputum test will be about 8-10 wks.

On MyCIC account REVIEW OF MEDICALS RESULTS, still shows We have requested a medical exam
REVIEW OF ADDITIONAL DOCS -The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Do I need to inform them about the medicals... that we're still gonna wait for sputum result? Thanks
My mom did sputum test at st lukes first week of feb, i didn't inform cic about the delay. Then we received furtherance letter from cic/RMO manila on Feb 19, so it gave us the assurance that the initial result has been sent and cic is aware of what's going on. So we called st lukes what additional tests are required and they said it's just for re-xray scheduled on May 5th. So i think you just have to wait for that furtherance letter. If i didn't get this letter I was planning to send a webform to inform cic about the delay. On mycic account it still says "we have requested a medical exam. check messages below for details."

balu0427

Dec 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry bit out of touch with the doc requirements here.

What are you guys providing as a birth certificate proof. my dad or mom doesnt have one. all my dad has his degree certificate.

thanks in advance

sdhaliwal1984

May 24, 2019
Hi, SA status has been revised to DM on Feb 5 but I haven't received Bio metrics request or PCC. In the tracker, I see that all the people get request of Bio metrics next day of getting Decision Made on SA. Is it normal? Please advise

Reactions: serious_cheese