+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Hi guys I had a question - IRCC had requested to provide Travel information (separate forms for each applicant). I just realized that we uploaded the Travel Information for the principal applicant only (which had section for spouse and dependent in it).
Do I need to send the separate forms for the spouse and dependent separately? If yes, should I send it via web form now.
Are you referring to the travel information (imm5562e) ?
on the first page of this form it says "The principal applicant must complete this form."
and it has sections for Spouse and each dependents. So i guess if you have filled all the sections applicable then I guess you are good.

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Hi guys I had a question - IRCC had requested to provide Travel information (separate forms for each applicant). I just realized that we uploaded the Travel Information for the principal applicant only (which had section for spouse and dependent in it).
Do I need to send the separate forms for the spouse and dependent separately? If yes, should I send it via web form now.

So I was looking into the email I got from the IRCC, they have not asked me " (separate forms for each applicant) "

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Are you referring to the travel information (imm5562e) ?
on the first page of this form it says "The principal applicant must complete this form."
and it has sections for Spouse and each dependents. So i guess if you have filled all the sections applicable then I guess you are good.
Yes i am.

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hey guys - I recently got married, should I send a CSE to IRCC indicating that I got married along with my employment letter stating that I continue to meet the LICO requirements. Is there anything else I need to attach with my application?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys - I recently got married, should I send a CSE to IRCC indicating that I got married along with my employment letter stating that I continue to meet the LICO requirements. Is there anything else I need to attach with my application?
Update asap

patsat

Oct 5, 2019
Hi,
I am May 28 applicant. The current status on my PR application is Decision made in ECAS on Feb 18, 2020.

I have a question: Did anyone else had the same experience as me. I applied for GCMS notes in Jan. and I got an email from IRCC with GCMS notes on 17 Feb.

The very next day on 18 Feb, the PR status has been changed to DM.

I am just wondering to know, Is it just a co-incidence or that's what normally happens when you order GCMS notes.

Did anyone had the same experience as me as it has been almost three weeks I am waiting to receive PPR request?

Can anyone elaborate more on this?

Tarandeep
Check all your emails you had provided on application and specially Spam folder. I just saw mine in Spam folder from Feb 27.

I had provided my dad's email on application but then linked application to my profile. So was getting all updates on my email.

But then yesterday another profile "Malhotra" mentioned about PPR in Spam and I just randomly asked my dad to check his email just in case and found the PPR sent Feb 27.

Bottom line - check all emails you have provided specially Spam and you either may already have or will be getting PPR very soon if you haven't already.

Good luck to all.

patsat

Oct 5, 2019
@robertp @laxsun @YULIA-2016
February 28, 2020 >> Received PPR request. The email went to junk/spam folder. I asked my local MP to check the status of my file. He advised that NDVO sent a bulk passport request on February 28, 2020. I checked and it was in my junk folder.

So, all those waiting for passport request from NDVO, check your junk/spam folder for the date of February 28, 2020.
Thank you Mohitmalhotr44!!

Check all your emails you had provided on application and specially Spam folder. I just saw mine in Spam folder from Feb 27.

I had provided my dad's email on application but then linked application to my profile. So was getting all updates on my email.

But then yesterday another profile "Malhotra" mentioned about PPR in Spam and I just randomly asked my dad to check his email just in case and found the PPR sent Feb 27.

Bottom line - check all emails you have provided specially Spam and you either may already have or will be getting PPR very soon if you haven't already.

Good luck to all.

getjoji

Mar 7, 2020
Hello Everyone, I have a question. I am sponsoring my Mom and the PR is being processed now in Newdelhi Visa office. She is in canada now on a visitor visa. My application for PGP was received on May 22, 2019.
October 31, 2019- DM for sponsorship and file was sent to NDVO for processing.

NDVO started processing application on January 8, 2020.

Requested Medical and Travel Details on January 8th 2020.
Pre-arrival Letter was received on March 03, 2020
Requested Bio metrics on March 5th 2020 and was done on March 06, 2020.
All of the above has been completed already.

I have seen that a lot of applications are already DM from NDVO. Could someone please advise as to how long it took from the above stage to DM and PPR? The reason why i am asking is because my Mom's visitor visa is nearing the 6 months and wants to decide whether i need to apply for an extension or not. CIC informed me that she wont get implied status and i will have to extend her stay.