+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@robertp @laxsun @YULIA-2016
February 28, 2020 >> Received PPR request. The email went to junk/spam folder. I asked my local MP to check the status of my file. He advised that NDVO sent a bulk passport request on February 28, 2020. I checked and it was in my junk folder.

So, all those waiting for passport request from NDVO, check your junk/spam folder for the date of February 28, 2020.

Last edited:

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp can you please advise what should I do,
IME passed 31st Oct,
PCC upfront in November
Additional Document ( Travel History) November
Bio was done 24 Dec, however, it shows action required. Webform inquiry was responded as Bio Received. It has taken more than 2.5 months now, no action from NDVO. I am waiting for DM from the last 2.5 months. My mom is in Canada on the super visa soon will go to implied status i have applied for her renewal.

patsat

Oct 5, 2019
Can someone help me understand this? CIC online application status says PR DM made and when I look at IRCC screen says "need additional documents" but I don't see any request. Would greatly help if someone can help make sense of this or guide? Cheers

FYI this is NDVO

My CIC application status is as below:

ApplicantPermanent Residence Application Status
XYZDecision Made

And this is what the IRCC (or myCIC) looks like:

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 31, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Can someone help me understand this? CIC online application status says PR DM made and when I look at IRCC screen says "need additional documents" but I don't see any request. Would greatly help if someone can help make sense of this or guide? Cheers

FYI this is NDVO

My CIC application status is as below:

ApplicantPermanent Residence Application Status
XYZDecision Made

And this is what the IRCC (or myCIC) looks like:

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • December 31, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Sponsor Province:
Invitations Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:
AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:Appl. received / In process / Decision made
Ecas Status for PR Application:Appl. received / In process / Decision made
Sponsorship In process Date:
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME request date :
IME Passed date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

Swainy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Could anyone please enlighten me. We received the following on ECAS today. We saw “Decision Made“ under PA, when I went into it, it said the following.
  1. We started processing your application on March 4, 2020.
What does this mean, does it mean we are moving on to the next stage?

June 4th applicant

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Could anyone please enlighten me. We received the following on ECAS today. We saw “Decision Made“ under PA, when I went into it, it said the following.

June 4th applicant
i believe so, you should receive PPR soon

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

June 4th applicant
You're the first reported DM 2 for June

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
Hi All,

Do we get tracking number when Ottawa ship passport back to us after stamping? If yes, how did they send this information i.e. online or email? Please help me as I see CIC account suggested accepted since Mar 3, 2020 but we yet to receive passport back.

Thank you
Kwinkal

Preet 25

Feb 27, 2020
i am june 14 applicant, AOR date is 23-10-2019, file is at IN PROCESS stage since 28-01-2020.no further update,no biometric,no medical, no decision made on sponsorship approval, i am from ontario province.any suggestion for this delay
I am in the same boat. June 14 applicant. IN PROCESS for both sponsor and PA since January 25. No updates from CIC after that.When I called them, they asked me to wait as all applications are different.

let’s hope for the best

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, @robertp I need an expert advice on it.

I have applied for my parents and my brother under PGP2019. I just received the biometric request for all 3 applicants.

I have 2 questions:

1. My brother is already in Canada having a study permit. His Biometrics were already done(last year and are valid until 2029) when he got his study permit, and in CIC account under dependents - it still shows his biometrics number and expiry date. Regardless, we still received a letter requesting for his biometrics

Should he still go to a VAC to get Biometrics done again ?

2. Is there anything we need to do from our end, after my parents go to VAC to give there biometrics?

Thanks,
Harman.