+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Yiming59

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Question for people who have submitted their passport at a Chinese visa office, I just want to make sure for the Fees we need to pay. I'm applying for principle applicant and dependent, so 2 applicants in total.
  1. Package transmission (per package): CNY 100.80
  2. One-Way Courier Service (per package): CNY 74.20
  3. Collection of Government of Canada Fees (per Applicant): CNY42.20 x 2 applicants
Total of CNY259.40. I'm not sure if I'm missing anything (like a fee specifically for immigration stamps, which I could not find on the website) and also not sure if I need the Collection of Government of Canada Fees. Please advise.

YYCIAMHERE

Apr 14, 2019
May 24, 2019 applicant.. Bio done in Oct 2019..nothing after that no IME but uploaded PCC without asking....Should I worry ???

do not understand why taking so long for background checkup IN process since November 2019..nothing changed at all.

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019

CA2510

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Reposting it

Hello Experts,

I am sponsoring my mother, my father passed away few years ago.

IRCC has requested Death cert on mar 2 for my father which i have emailed along with the translation doc. The cic profile shows documents "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded "

but

Documents submitted by the client shows

DetailsDocument NameInstructionsOptionsRequired By
Replacement NeededDeath Certificate (required)Iupload file01 April 2020

Question:
Is this something new or part of the same request ??? should i upload the death certificate again on the cic portal or leave it as is ???

Suggestions and thoughts - highly appreciated

Thanks in adv.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Reposting it

Hello Experts,

I am sponsoring my mother, my father passed away few years ago.

IRCC has requested Death cert on mar 2 for my father which i have emailed along with the translation doc. The cic profile shows documents "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded "

but

Documents submitted by the client shows

DetailsDocument NameInstructionsOptionsRequired By
Replacement NeededDeath Certificate (required)Iupload file01 April 2020

Question:
Is this something new or part of the same request ??? should i upload the death certificate again on the cic portal or leave it as is ???

Suggestions and thoughts - highly appreciated

Thanks in adv.
No need to repost same thing.

Send a webform asking IRCC for clarification.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Did you get PCC request with SA letter? when?
Yes and I think I already posted about it.

Jan 31: SA letter with additional doc request i.e. pcc, resume, country specific.. CPC- Mississauga
Jan 29: Biometrics done
Feb 02: Medical completed
Feb 07: Medical Submitted by PP to IRCC
Feb 18: All Additional docs submitted via email
Mar 05: Medical passed

Thanks

Reactions: serious_cheese

valpis

Jan 28, 2019
IME comes after bio.

You can also chexk them in mycic
Thanks
You mean after bio completed?
The problem is I've never been able to link myCIC no matter what tried - uci / app number / number of people, all that stuff.
I was receiving all comunication via email, so assumed it's ok to keep it unlinked to mycic and get emails, but you guys made me nervous - seems there's a chance IME request was issued a while ago and I just didn't receive it at all. crap :(

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Thanks
You mean after bio completed?
The problem is I've never been able to link myCIC no matter what tried - uci / app number / number of people, all that stuff.
I was receiving all comunication via email, so assumed it's ok to keep it unlinked to mycic and get emails, but you guys made me nervous - seems there's a chance IME request was issued a while ago and I just didn't receive it at all. crap :(
Did you follow this?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/