+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Also the other strange thing is in mycic under upload documents section it shows that I need to upload a doc for my dads section and not for my mum, although the rcmp request came for my mum!
For me, I received RCMP requests for both my Mom and my Dad.
And in the upload documents section, it shows that I need to upload RCMP finger prints for my Dad only. (My Dad is the principal applicant).

CrownDiu

Feb 21, 2017
My parents are visiting Canada for their landing summer 2020 and would like to get visitor visa for USA as well. They are first time visitors to the USA - and are getting visas processed from India. Would they need to submit financial documents (applying as Indian passport holder) or would they be applying as Canadian PR where the documents are pretty much less?

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
They have requested for Medical of my Parents, Schedule A forms, RCMP fingerprints and PCC for both of my parents.
But when I looked into the online portal where we need to upload the docs, I find only option to upload docs for my Father (Principal applicant).
so shall i upload my Mothers docs along with my Fathers docs (as one file) ?

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
My parents are visiting Canada for their landing summer 2020 and would like to get visitor visa for USA as well. They are first time visitors to the USA - and are getting visas processed from India. Would they need to submit financial documents (applying as Indian passport holder) or would they be applying as Canadian PR where the documents are pretty much less?
So in Summer 2020 they will be Canadian PR holder (CONGRATS MAN).
if they are applying from India, I think they can say that they have accepted immigration, but remember they are not yet Canadian PR or Landed

CA2510

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
hello Experts,

I am sponsoring my mother, my father passed away few years ago.

IRCC has requested Death cert on mar 2 for my father which i have emailed along with the translation doc. The cic profile shows documents "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded "

but

Documents submitted by the client shows

DetailsDocument NameInstructionsOptionsRequired By
Replacement NeededDeath Certificate (required)Iupload file01 April 2020

Question:
Is this something new or part of the same request ??? should i upload the death certificate again on the cic portal or leave it as is ???

Suggestions and thoughts - highly appreciated

Thanks in adv.

valpis

Jan 28, 2019
Tracker contains very different dates or sometimes no dates, so wanted to check for somebody's personal experience:
those of you who have received Biometrics request -did you receive Medicals request AFTER you've completed biometrics or even before that?

In my case stupid mailserver moved bio request sent on Feb 6th to spam and I've only luckily found it a week ago, so bio completed close to the end of 30 days term, whew.. Now I wonder though - should I expect for medicals request in the next few days (seems to be majority of cases as per tracker) or medicals may have been sent sometime in February as well and it wasn't delivered to me at all then (seems there are cases in tracker when people have received medical requests before actually doing biometrics)
Thanks

Anastasik

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Toronto
Tracker contains very different dates or sometimes no dates, so wanted to check for somebody's personal experience:
those of you who have received Biometrics request -did you receive Medicals request AFTER you've completed biometrics or even before that?

In my case stupid mailserver moved bio request sent on Feb 6th to spam and I've only luckily found it a week ago, so bio completed close to the end of 30 days term, whew.. Now I wonder though - should I expect for medicals request in the next few days (seems to be majority of cases as per tracker) or medicals may have been sent sometime in February as well and it wasn't delivered to me at all then (seems there are cases in tracker when people have received medical requests before actually doing biometrics)
Thanks
In my situation I never received any emails from CIC for med and bio.
I just checked mycic account and it was there. First came medical, 2 days after bio

Reactions: valpis

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

Thanks
IME comes after bio.

You can also chexk them in mycic

Reactions: valpis

douwama

May 8, 2019
Oh so they have US visa...
My parents don't have US visa, I told them just say Flagpoling to the US officer. the officer just asked some simple questions such like:" have you ever been to other countries for the past two months?" after several mints waiting then just let them back to Canadian border.