+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Mike0661

Dec 11, 2019
Last week they ask me for resubmit some docs including detailed resume as I missed to put original copy of them on Dec when submitted.
They gave me limited time until March 07 and i upload them all last Friday. The status changed to "Submitted" in my CIC and nothing on Ecase. Yesterday, it added new line "background check in process" on my CIC and today it shows "Decision made" for PR on Ecase and nothing in CIC account!

Any idea? when I click on the "Decision made"link o Ecase nothing added. The last line still shows that " we sent email to resubmit documents......". Should I see some description?

Thanks,

Darshan Sadiwala

Mar 5, 2013
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:mom
Parents Country of Citizenship:india
Sponsor Province:SK
Invitations Receive Date:April 25, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date:June 11, 2019
AoR Received (DATE):October 13, 2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:Decision made
Ecas Status for PR Application:In process
Sponsorship In process Date:
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:January 21, 2019
Local Visa Office Name:CPC-M
Biometric request :January 20, 2020
MyCIC update:
IME request date :Jauary 24, 2020
IME Passed date:January 25, 2020
PCC request:January 27, 2020
Additional document / travel history request date :January 27, 2020
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :
PGP-2019 : Timeline | CSQ / Undertaking (kit B): Timeline

Reactions: serious_cheese

mbshez

Nov 30, 2015
Calgary
All May applicants of London office can send an enquiry about further updates as 9 months have passed since the time of original submission of application and no correspondence have been received.
Yea I think they got overwhelmed with status update requests. I sent an email last friday, still nothing.

ron09

Apr 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

So.. we submitted our application last 11 June 2019. We are family of 3 sponsoring my parents. AOR received last October but just recently we receive a letter requesting to add my sister in the application even if she is not accompanying. She is 19 years old. So, we did, we add her and sent back the forms to them.

Honestly, after that, we expected to receive a refusal letter because adding my sister would mean we do not meet the income required. Our income is just good for 5 people based on the table. However, just yesterday we receive request to pay for bio-metrics. We just wonder why?

Any clarity, please.

Thanks,

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi Guys,

So.. we submitted our application last 11 June 2019. We are family of 3 sponsoring my parents. AOR received last October but just recently we receive a letter requesting to add my sister in the application even if she is not accompanying. She is 19 years old. So, we did, we add her and sent back the forms to them.

Honestly, after that, we expected to receive a refusal letter because adding my sister would mean we do not meet the income required. Our income is just good for 5 people based on the table. However, just yesterday we receive request to pay for bio-metrics. We just wonder why?

Any clarity, please.

Thanks,
Did you chose the option “If sponsor found ineligible, continue with the PR application”?
If yes, then that could be the reason but then it may be refused later.
But if you did not select that option, then I would say its just luck.
Wait for the letter to come, it will tell you if you have met the eligibility as a sponsor.
Good Luck

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016
Just wanted to keep you updated with my application(May 27, 2020)
Ecas Status for PR application : Decision Made (not sure when it changed... probably yesterday or today)
My CIC has no change(I hope it’s normal)
Biometrics were done in between October/November, as well as medical.

Thank you for your work, Ropertp and Yulia-2016.
When was your medical request and pass date?

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi guys I had a question - IRCC had requested to provide Travel information (separate forms for each applicant). I just realized that we uploaded the Travel Information for the principal applicant only (which had section for spouse and dependent in it).
Do I need to send the separate forms for the spouse and dependent separately? If yes, should I send it via web form now.

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Also, had another question, IRCC had requested birth registration certificate for me and my sister in the ADR on Feb 20. I had already provided the Birth Registration Certificate to them with the original application. Why did they request the same document again?
For Pakistani applicants - did you guys submit the Birth Registration Certificate issued by the union council? Am I missing something?

Reactions: morinda

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi Everyone, is any one in the same boat as myself? I have sponsored my parents and brother who are in India, I live in Ontario. Following are the details
Application received : June 20, 2019
Application Number received from Ottawa Office : November 27, 2019
The online check your application status tool on cic says: We started processing your application on Feb 16, 2020.

Thats it, no other email or request or communication from CIC, medical, fingerprint or police check request HAS NOT BEEN received yet.

That is all I have, is anyone in the same situation or has a similar application timeline like mine ? Thanks
check tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit?ts=5e27655c#gid=945174368