+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Lady19

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I don’t think that the doctor won’t have sent the results. For my parents, the doctor submitted the results on Feb 7th but still in my cic there is nothing. I called another day to ask and the agent said its quite normal and she does not see results as received but it may have been received but not reviewed.
I hope so,
I will call a doctor tomorrow as well. So frustrated, 2nd exam already..

patsat

Oct 5, 2019
Hi

I got the pre-arrival services letter today morning in my inbox . Just checked e-cas , it says Decision Made for Principal applicant . I hope it's good news . I received 5th line update ( medical received ) about 2 weeks back and now this.

Any idea how long it takes to get PPR after DM ? My visa office is NDVO, Line 421 in tracker
Mine is NDVO and eCAS for PR has been DM for well over 2 weeks now but still no PPR. I might be wrong but get the feeling they issue PPRs in batches. Last time a bunch of them got PPRs at the same time. In other words you and me might get on same day despite the lag in eCAS updates. Hopefully soon fingers crossed!!

Lady19

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Second exam? Is it their second medical exam?
We did a medical for the supervisa in past Febrary and CIC accepted it. She passed medical in November. They sent another medical request because it will expired in 1st of March and they did not make a decision yet.

Reactions: calgary17

eila

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/05/2015
AOR Received.
aor 2 - aug. 12, '15
File Transfer...
31/07/2015
Med's Done....
20/04/2015
Hi all,anybody here booked an appointment for etobicoke inland landing? How long does it take before you receive an appointment date? Thanks! :)

kikaymae

Mar 2, 2020
Hi everyone. I need help please,I have a question. I sponsored my mom and dad for PGP. My dad is the principal aplicant,and they gave their biometrics yesterday March 2 and now they got 2 emails for medical , but when they checked the 2 emails both are in my dads name only. Is it because he is the principal applicant?or would they get one for my mom also?.Thank you all so much.

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi everyone. I need help please,I have a question. I sponsored my mom and dad for PGP. My dad is the principal aplicant,and they gave their biometrics yesterday March 2 and now they got 2 emails for medical , but when they checked the 2 emails both are in my dads name only. Is it because he is the principal applicant?or would they get one for my mom also?.Thank you all so much.
Wait, you will get for your mother letter too, mine came 30 minutes apart

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @jayeshaminnew
Update for my in laws PR application. Line Number 437. User: rax7187#2

I saw update on 28th February 2020 at IRCC Sign in With GCKey login option. On main page, application current status changed from Submitted to Application/Profile Updated and then back to Submitted after go to Full Application Status Page. Not sure it's known as Ghost update.

Their Client Application Status (eCAS) updated with Line 2 saying "We started Processing Application on 28 February 2020".
  • Does anybody idea what could be the next thing I should expect?
  • Does anybody has in similar situation?

Medical is Passed and all documents provided back in November 2019. Visa Office is Mississauga. File Reached on 29th May 2019

Reactions: serious_cheese

cece2016

Mar 8, 2016
I am new to this forum. My sponsorship application is in process since Jan 23. Most of the sponsorship application do not take that long to process. Is there any reason why it got stuck? I am a bit worried.

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese please add my info in tracker

Sponsored People:Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship:Hong Kong
Sponsor Province:BC
Invitations Receive Date:April 26 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date:Jun 14 2019
AoR Received (DATE):Oct 24, 2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:In process
Ecas Status for PR Application:Appl. received / In process / Decision made
Sponsorship In process Date:Jan 23, 2020
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
Local Visa Office Name:HK
Biometric request :