+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

danialrohail

Jan 24, 2017
I have been asked to upload the work history of my father since the age of 18. Is there any template for it? Do we need to provide any supporting documents with our letter?

danialrohail

Jan 24, 2017
I finally managed to link my application with the online account. How do I upload documents? there is no link to upload under required documents or optional documents

Lady19

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
CPC -M: did IME on 22 th January and processing your background started in mid January as well. Any suggestions?

yashbabrah

May 26, 2019
if possible submit all if you have like Voter ID , Aadhar card, school certificate.

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Hello, I don't have an Aadhaar card and to get one I need to go to India. Can you please suggest what should I do?

I do have a Voter Id card and school certificates. Please advise.

Thank you in advance!

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I got a request for proof of relationship too. I am representative for my mother so I am doing an explanation letter attaching my documents.

Also in your letter was there highlight in RED to send before a specified date and that this letter will not be re-issued? The subject line on my reply should be "PGP APR" again in red. Not sure if this means something.
Yes. I do have the deadline highlighted in red and the note about the subject line.
Raghav.

yashbabrah

May 26, 2019
Yes. I do have the deadline highlighted in red and the note about the subject line.
Raghav.
Hi, generally the Voter Id cards and other id cards have father name but they don’t list mother name. So, how would this help to prove a relationship with mother?

I also got a similar request and the principal applicant is my mother. Thats why I am inquiring.

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Please advise. Did anybody have a similar experience when medicals have been under review since December and last week they started background check.?No updates on medicals though. Are those two separate processes?