+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

patsat

Oct 5, 2019
My ECAS for PR has been DM surely for over a week now. But no change on myCIC. LVO is New Delhi. What's the wait time from ECAS DM update to PPR for New Delhi? Is the PPR through email or mail? Thanks S

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
My ECAS for PR has been DM surely for over a week now. But no change on myCIC. LVO is New Delhi. What's the wait time from ECAS DM update to PPR for New Delhi? Is the PPR through email or mail? Thanks S
Local VO timeline
New Delhi VO status

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :

roy_5210

May 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
Hi All,

Can someone share the information, what pattern is followed by cpc-mississauga while sending PPR request (Is it bulk or as per individual case).

I am May 28 applicant. Decision made on PA is Feb 18, 2020.

when can I expect PPR?

Tarandeep
I am on the same boat as you, my file is also with CPC-mississaiga, May 24 applicant and Decision made for PA is FEB 19,2020. Did you receive a Pre-arrival letter? I got that the same day as decision made.

Reactions: serious_cheese

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When did your ECAS status change to DM for PA? Are you there on the tracker?

scion123

Jan 28, 2019
Category........
PNP
I am on the same boat as you, my file is also with CPC-mississaiga, May 24 applicant and Decision made for PA is FEB 19,2020. Did you receive a Pre-arrival letter? I got that the same day as decision made.
I am also May 28 but my status is In-Process, When you guys sent the police Clearance and Travel form

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
No, I have not received any pre-arrival letter. Though my decision made was Feb 18 as per ECAS.

Tarandeep

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
There are lot of people coming into this forum in recent days who are not in the tracker. It's only possible to help each other as long as we have the data in the tracker. Please be a good Canadian and pay it forward. Please add your info in the tracker.

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :

roy_5210

May 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
No, I have not received any pre-arrival letter. Though my decision made was Feb 18 as per ECAS.

Tarandeep
You can try calling CIC and the agent might be able to tell you on what decision has been made. (positive or negative). I called yesterday the agent said she CAN provide that information but currently the system was down, she told me to call back today. When I called today, another agent seems inpatient and with the information I provided, he just keep saying that until you receive the approval letter, your application is still IN PROCESS, I kept telling him that the decision was made in ECASE but he keeps telling me that I need that official letter to determine if the application is approved. Apparently he is NOT providing the answer. Try your luck and see if a agent can help you, I will try calling tomorrow and speak to a different agent.

Kapsajan70

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Since we got passport back from Visa office with Visa, my question is my Dad has US Visa as well, can we cross the border and do entry from US instead of Flag poling. Advise appreciated.

Reactions: douwama

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
You can try calling CIC and the agent might be able to tell you on what decision has been made. (positive or negative). I called yesterday the agent said she CAN provide that information but currently the system was down, she told me to call back today. When I called today, another agent seems inpatient and with the information I provided, he just keep saying that until you receive the approval letter, your application is still IN PROCESS, I kept telling him that the decision was made in ECASE but he keeps telling me that I need that official letter to determine if the application is approved. Apparently he is NOT providing the answer. Try your luck and see if a agent can help you, I will try calling tomorrow and speak to a different agent.
Some guys here got 3 weeks for PPR. I hope IRCC will send letter before changing ECAS. So applicants will not try to phone IRCC. The second agent told the right thing. PGP is 2yrs processing, just wait for the official letter. I was very nervous till I got approved. Now I just do things as normal lifes while waiting for news from LVO. I hope you will be more patient. Thanks

Happy0101

May 31, 2019
Hi everyone
I add my wife as a co signer to sponsor my parents but she came to canada in 2017 .so i used her income for 2018 only. Someone told me that i shouldn’t add her my co signer because co signer must be here in canada for three years at the time of application. Anyone knows is it true?