+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hello All
Could anyone please tell me
1) If you don't make enough can you apply for only one parent (like just mom or dad only ) or do we HAVE to apply for Both Parents together
2) If anyone reassess the NOA for 1 or 2 years would CIC point this out or not, or do they not care for small amount assessments?
Kindly reply
1. Must apply both unless divorced
2. CRA will care not CIC

Yycguy

Jan 29, 2020
@ Robert, laxum

I have got my sponsorship approval letter since january 10th, and my file is sent to NDVO since then I have not heard anything. No bio, no PC or medical.

2) I have been trying to link my application through Gc key, its giving me a message that no application was found, i have few time with the right credentials. Does anyone know what's going on
Thanks

Last edited:

Irshad67

Feb 1, 2020
@robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese
My application Line # in tracker : 708.
Application Ecas status : Received both Sponsorship and PR
I have created account on My CIC and try to link but don't see any"Link App to this Account button. " it is only showing on side option change password, recovery question.
I have also read the fill procedure on web site https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/quick-links
I am doing something wrong?
Appreciate help

Reactions: serious_cheese

jascanada

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 sep 2014
LANDED..........
Soon.....
Hi guys,

my parents file was transferred to New Delhi about 3 months ago .
Online status stills shows application received
Should I be worried ?

JATT_PUNJABI

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum and want to ask some questions about my parents application. Application submitted on May 11 and transferred to NDVO on November 15, 2019. Today i got an email from NDVO for pre arrival services. After 10 minutes I got another email from NDVO requesting PCC and Travel History form, both of them was already submitted. Why NDVO asking these documents again. Anyone knows what’s going on with the application. Is there anything to worry about? How long will it take for NDVO to send PPR after PCC and travel history?
Also, can I submit the same PCC which i got from BLS in September, will it be valid and they are asking original PCC, do I need to send hard paper copy?
Thanks in advance.

jelefame

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hi there!

I'm new on this thread. Just wanted to ask if you mail the orginal police clearance to CPC-M? i received the request letter for additional docs that includes police clearance last feb 13. Emailed everything to ircc on feb 19th. I'm just not sure if at this stage they require the original copy of the police clearance to be received physically to their office. Appreciate your guidance. Thank you!