+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

acerbico423

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Hi all,

My application was in sponsorship DM few days back and there was a biometrics request.
Today I received the email with the below file...does this mean I need to now submit police and medical? I am a bit confused because the communication is all over the place with biometrics being asked under the My CIC account and now this via an email....or should I wait for the PCC request to show up under My CIC?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi all,

My application was in sponsorship DM few days back and there was a biometrics request.
Today I received the email with the below file...does this mean I need to now submit police and medical? I am a bit confused because the communication is all over the place with biometrics being asked under the My CIC account and now this via an email....or should I wait for the PCC request to show up under My CIC?

you will get Mecial / Bio request via CIC.
if PCC requested in SA letter . please submit.

please check "sample letter" example here >> https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/home

Reactions: acerbico423

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
Hi all,

This is your sponsorship approval letter. You should wait for medical request to get medicals done. PCC can be done if you want.

Reactions: acerbico423

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
@robertp, @YULIA-2016
Just received email with letter for Sponsorship approval, and LVO is Mexico. I was going to the mail box everyday jajaj, didn’t know it will be sent through email. Even better.
Biometrics were requested already and done Feb 7!
Thanks

Fhn

Feb 4, 2020
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun@jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Hello! Don’t know what happened there but I used to be line 358 now it’s 359. Received letter for sponsorship approval today, Feb 13 and documents will be forwarded to MANILA office. No other documents were asked to be submitted. I have not paid for the RPRF yet. Is it a must to pay it now or can we delay until medicals or passport request? Thanks.

Reactions: serious_cheese

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun@jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Hello! Don’t know what happened there but I used to be line 358 now it’s 359. Received letter for sponsorship approval today, Feb 13 and documents will be forwarded to MANILA office. No other documents were asked to be submitted. I have not paid for the RPRF yet. Is it a must to pay it now or can we delay until medicals or passport request? Thanks.
Line # in tracker will change time to time depend on applicant status OR if we added new member who submitted application before you.
CIC will request for RPRF if you not paid yet. if it is not requested with SA letter you will get request to pay RPRF fees from your Local VO soon as soon as Manila VO will start In process your PR application.

Last edited:

krsna05

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2014
Doc's Request.
12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
Reactions: alexpritie

Fhn

Feb 4, 2020
Line # in tracker will change time to time depend on applicant status OR if we added new member who submitted application before you.
CIC will request for RPRF if you not paid yet. if it is not requested with SA letter you will get request to pay RPRF fees from your Local VO soon as soon as Manila VO will start In process your PR application.
This is what was in the letter regarding Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF):

If the Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application and you have chosen to defer payment of that fee, you can make your payment at any time

ahrpk

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
@robertp

Medical Request received: October 25
Medical done: November 4th
Medical Pass date: November 14th

Feb 3rd they asked for death certificate for FIL and we submitted on Feb 5th. CIC status showing that they are doing review of eligibility requirement and also processing background check. How long generally it take for CPC-M for background check and what is the next step?

Reactions: serious_cheese