+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

My parents are in India, and their passports are expiring by December 2020.

They have not been requested for IME/Bio-metrics/PCC yet.

I received my application number on Oct 11. My application was received in Ottawa office on June 13.

Could you please advise what is the good time for time to renew their passports ?

Thanks.
IRCC wants passports with minimum 1 year validity.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
My country (Israel) does not give PCC to me, and only send it directly to them. And I dont have the tracking number they sent it, only the request ID.
This is according to the CIC website so I know it's how it's supposed to be, I just think that they lost it somewhere.

You said that there is a specific format - where can I find it?
I said "there is no specific format" for requesting PCC extension. Just send an inquiry to CIC and ask them if they have received your PCC with reference to "the request ID". If CIC says they have not received it, you can then send an extension to PCC request based on the fact that "they - the CIC" lost the file. If I were you I would also send an inquiry to the police when they sent the PCC. I would then attach all of that to my extension request.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

For India, Does anyone know the fast-track procedure for passport renewal ?

How long does it generally take ?

Thanks.

krsna05

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2014
Doc's Request.
12-5-2015
Med's Request
26-5-2015
Med's Done....
10-6-2015 TLU
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
By God’s grace, I received PPR today.

Thanks everyone for every single bit of information documented here, really helps.

Great work @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun and everyone investing time and efforts, really appreciate.

Feb 12, 2020
yes, called and also send webform. Also emiled NDVO. No response from anywhere. The person on the phone just said submit a webform. Did you get any answers you can share?
No, I didn't get any help from CIC. Did you get your mother's acknowledgement of Sponsorship approval or just father acknowledgement?