+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

farfp

Feb 22, 2011
Hi guys,

I asked to submit additional document

1- ” travel history 5562 ”for principal and all dependents”; in the form there is table for principal applicant and under that for his spouse and dependents.

My question: is it enough to fill one form for both parents and dependent Or I have to fill 3 forms?

2- they asked to submit ”5669 Schedule A ”form for who they didn't submit, as I submitted ”Schedule A ”for parents but not for my sister, should I submit only for my sister or for all my parents and sister?

Thanks

canvan14

May 8, 2014
@cooold
I am just curious. Why did you provide them with his email address along with yours in the first place?
As an official representative of your parents, I think only your email address should be provided and kept consistent throughout the whole application process to avoid situation like this.
But it's all good that you guys caught this and respond promptly. Congrats!!!

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hello everyone
wanted to know we didnt sign representative form,my husband was getting all the emails before.but online account says your action required?
what does that mean?
also do they request PPR on parents email or can they send it to my husbands email?
we didnt sign the form though
MEDICAL receeived december 16.
applcation is still in progress since then.

suggetestions please
thank u

Reactions: serious_cheese

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi guys,

I asked to submit additional document

1- ” travel history 5562 ”for principal and all dependents”; in the form there is table for principal applicant and under that for his spouse and dependents.

My question: is it enough to fill one form for both parents and dependent Or I have to fill 3 forms?

2- they asked to submit ”5669 Schedule A ”form for who they didn't submit, as I submitted ”Schedule A ”for parents but not for my sister, should I submit only for my sister or for all my parents and sister?

Thanks
One form only

Ottawan83

Aug 31, 2019
Hi @robertp @bdidol
I was asked to submit the PA birth certificate. If it's registered late I have to submit fifth grade, secondary school certificate and voters card.
My mom birth cert was registered late. So I have submitted bachelor degree certificate, bachelor 2nd and 3rd year certificate and voters card.
Is it ok or I need to send a explanation letter for not including fifth grade/secondary certificate??please help
At what stage they asked for birth certificate? Is it asked from all applicants?

I was asked for the police clearance + regular document but not a birth certificate, so i i wonder if it is something that they ask later.

Reactions: GameChanger

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi @robertp @bdidol
I was asked to submit the PA birth certificate. If it's registered late I have to submit fifth grade, secondary school certificate and voters card.
My mom birth cert was registered late. So I have submitted bachelor degree certificate, bachelor 2nd and 3rd year certificate and voters card.
Is it ok or I need to send a explanation letter for not including fifth grade/secondary certificate??please help
What is their birth country? What does it mean by "registered late"?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
link is more for PGP-2020.

I dont have more details about @yempip BUT Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. document requested by CIC not submitted within time period nor Applicant contacted for delay reason.

CIC issue Temp file # XF and request missing document. @yempip please contact CIC and ask if you can resend again with Temp file # as a PGP-2019 Applicant.

@bdidol
If you retain a lawyer, there may be a chance....he can ask CIC via webform, explaining all the facts about what happened and request to accept the application. But considering the letter, this was a rejection.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
At what stage they asked for birth certificate? Is it asked from all applicants?

I was asked for the police clearance + regular document but not a birth certificate, so i i wonder if it is something that they ask later.
So far only Indian nationals are asked for this I believe.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
If you retain a lawyer, there may be a chance....he can ask CIC via webform, explaining all the facts about what happened and request to accept the application. But considering the letter, this was a rejection.
Unfortunately, the ministerial instruction in effective right before his docs returned and they mentioned clearly on the letter. If he had a chance to resubmit or appeal, it should be mentioned on the letter too

canvan14

May 8, 2014
hello everyone
wanted to know we didnt sign representative form,my husband was getting all the emails before.but online account says your action required?
what does that mean?
also do they request PPR on parents email or can they send it to my husbands email?
we didnt sign the form though
MEDICAL receeived december 16.
applcation is still in progress since then.

suggetestions please
thank u
1) The online account status is sometimes incorrect/delayed. Did you see any messages when you scroll down on the account page?
2) They will send to the email address provided on the application (Generic application form for PA I believe). Whichever email address was provided while filling in the application form will receive all communication
3) Consult the google sheet in this forum for an estimate timeline
4) Give the call center a call to find out more if you still feel uneasy

canada119

Nov 2, 2013
Alberta
How long would it take to receive final landing appointment from local CIC office? My parents has received confirmation for PR however I am still waiting to received email from local office about final landing. CIC agent mentioned to me that once you request, it would take upto 4 to 6 weeks. Do they really take upto 6 weeks time just to send us final invitation for landing?

thank you for your input in advance!
Hello
Can anyone help me on this? Or ran into similar situation?

Thanks

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi we applied for PGP 2019. We were asked to submit parents marriage certificate, if not available anything supporting document proves the relation between primary applicant (father) and dependent (mother). They gave us 30 days. We submitted an affidavit declaring they are married, notarized by a lawyer in India. Also submitted their India passports where its mentioned spousal name (each other). For us it took little over 30 days to get actual marriage certificate, so we submitted supporting documents with in 30 days. After 30th day, we submitted actual marriage certificate also.
Yesterday our application got returned, saying incomplete application. Not sure if we can apply for review?

We submitted supporting documents with in 30 days. Why did they returned? Any help is appreciated.
Really sorry to hear that, it’s the first time I hear that they return applications with other supporting documents, did you include explanation letter in your response explaining why you don’t have marriage certificate? did they process your application at all? I think from the letter you included, at least you can re apply this year and they will re consider it.