waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
One more question:
My mom has a house in China, and she is going to sell it this year. Does it mean she will need to pay some tax in Canada since she is landing this year? But she will need to pay transfer tax etc in China already. So she needs to pay double tax? And how could things of tax work for the pension she has in China?
Thank you for any input!
No She don't need to pay any tax this year. She can bring as much as she want. She just need to declare it while landing

VSw

Jul 18, 2014
Hi @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese
Can you please update my status line # 630.
Got biometric request on Feb 05, 2020

Thank you for doing the awesome work.

I'm in Calgary (AB). Just wondering if I need to follow up with Alberta govt. on social security issue? Or does the biometric request indicate that CIC has already verified that with the relevant provincial authority.

Reactions: laxsun

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

I'm in Calgary (AB). Just wondering if I need to follow up with Alberta govt. on social security issue? Or does the biometric request indicate that CIC has already verified that with the relevant provincial authority.
Tomorrow your Sponsorship Application Ecas will update to Decision made. no social security issue as you already got Bio.

horse

Jul 2, 2014
Hi friends, we submitted application on June and received request for IMM5669. We re-submitted the form on Oct. Until now, we haven't received AOR. Should we worry about it?
Thanks!

Reactions: Adelina2091

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016

No need o check social assistance communications as you file has started moving.

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi guys, we submitted application on June and received request for IMM5669. We re-submitted the form on Oct. Until now, we haven't received AOR. Should we worry about it?

Thanks!
the same thing with my application...looks like mine will be on the last place...

SVANS

Jul 17, 2019
Just sent webform and they will confirm. I submitted this monday and I got response yesterday that all documents are received and my file is IN Process and nothing is pending on my side
Thanks for the suggestion. I submitted on the webform too.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015

Did you have cosigner?? I dont know why some cases take longer others take faster. If u dont I guess application with a cosigner will be taking a bit longer for social assistance check

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
hello friends.. My application received in Ottawa May 22nd. As you see most of May 22nd application has DM2 last week. But I am still waiting and not sure how much time it will take. But I want to bring my parents this April. They have multiple Entry Visa expiry in August 2020. But they renewed their passport last year.
My question is can they travel with this visitor visa or we need to apply for new vistor visa?
They can still visit with the valid visa.

Reactions: skFSW

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
I would like to give a big shout-out to @calgary17, who has put a lot effort on finding how to "kick" our Alberta government to send out Social Assistance result to CIC.

With her suggestion, I contacted my MLA to connect to related department to see where our file is going, since it has been stalled for 6 months without any movement. After just one week, SA has DM and we just got Medical Request letter.

Thank you very much, @calgary17
an u tell me which department did your MLA contacted ! am in the same boat!