Until PR visa not issue.Hello everyone!
I was approved as a sponsor on Oct. 16th (so far, I did not receive the confirmation letter, I called CIC last week, and they confirmed that the letter was emailed on Oct. 16th in a bulk email message to quite a few applicants, the agent said due to the bulk message there might be some error that's why I didn't receive the letter, they said that they have sent a message to resend me the letter).
I received my parents' medical and biometrics requests towards the end of Oct., and they cleared both on Dec. 27th.
I have a quick question - at what stage the Review of eligibility status changes? on my CIC it's still showing - "Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
Thanks and kind regards.
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
- Line # in tracker: if applicable
- Sponsored People:
- Parents Country of Citizenship:
- Sponsor Province:
- Invitations Receive Date:
- Application received in Ottawa Date:
- AoR Received (DATE):
- Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
- Ecas Status for PR Application.
- Sponsorship In process Date:
- Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
- Local Visa Office :
- Biometric request :
- MyCIC update:
- IME request date :
- IME Passed date:
- PCC request:
- Additional document / travel history request date :
- Comment / additional information :