+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
My parents did their medical yesterday and my mom need to do cardio anyone experienced this? So worried about this
Do they have any ring (stent)? Depending on the condition they might ask to take tests like-->ECG, Mayo Cardio Stress Test, Ecocardiogram.

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
June 12th application- received medical request today. Still not sure what my LVO is since I never received a letter after I got SA DM. PCC sent in proactively on Jan 23rd.

Last edited:

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
Do they have any ring (stent)? Depending on the condition they might ask to take tests like-->ECG, Mayo Cardio Stress Test, Ecocardiogram.
She really nervous yesterday her bp was high and never get low even take medicine already .. the doctor says do cardio because her heart beat was palpitating very fast ..

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese , please add my AOR info in the tracker.

Line 541 - shaks999 ; AOR received on December 18, 2019.

My ecas and GC key login status is both "application received", even for the sponsorship approval status.
Can you please advise if its normal to take this long? How long after AOR should I expect my file to move?

Thanks!!
I have recevied my AOR Nov 5th (I'm June 15 application), still no movement, Just application received!!

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning, everyone

@robertp , @YULIA-2016 , @laxsun

CPC : NDVO

My online status on MyCIC account Main Page still shows that 'Your Action is required'. But I have already submitted additional documents in the month of December 2020. The detailed Page status shows that "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

I have already sent an email and webform request to NDVO. But no response has been received. Neither has the status been updated. DO I need to worry? I cannot call and ask as the representatives in Canada do not have access to files being processed outside of Canada. Any recommendations as to what should I do?

Thank you,

Reactions: UPPI

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Good morning, everyone

@robertp , @YULIA-2016 , @laxsun

CPC : NDVO

My online status on MyCIC account Main Page still shows that 'Your Action is required'. But I have already submitted additional documents in the month of December 2020. The detailed Page status shows that "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

I have already sent an email and webform request to NDVO. But no response has been received. Neither has the status been updated. DO I need to worry? I cannot call and ask as the representatives in Canada do not have access to files being processed outside of Canada. Any recommendations as to what should I do?

Thank you,
please wait as per detailed Page status shows that "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

Remember: NDVO are not able to respond to questions regarding:
· How to make an application online or at the VFS in India or Nepal
· Expedited processing of non-urgent cases
· Confirmation of receipt of documents or passports
· Status updates on applications within processing times
· Technical assistance with online applications
· Reporting GCKey issues
· General information about immigration programs or processes.

Last edited:
Reactions: mohitmalhotr44

Kapsajan70

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Today I called Call centre to enquire about the status of my Dad's Application (May 17 Receiving date) and he advised me to expect the decision between Jan-May 2121:(. His medical passed date was October 22, 2019 as per CIC site and was confirmed by Agent as well. And he advised that they are still doing second background check and reviewing the eligibility of Applicant as well. My Dad is 80 Years and what kind of eligibility and background check they are doing(surprised). I was expecting DM anytime but again agent surprise me today.
Any feedback appreciated from senior members about the concern.
Thanks