+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

farshid55

Jul 4, 2019
Does any one know why there is no AOR since Dec 21? it is more than a month.
I called them 2 weeks ago, They told me your file deemed complete in December and you will receive the AOR in couple of weeks but there is no news yet.

Reactions: serious_cheese

farshid55

Jul 4, 2019
is your Ecas available? since when?
No, My Ecas is not available and they told me I have to wait to receive the AOR. They told me my case officer should activate it and theydon't know why it is not active yet. They told me they are going to send an internal note to the case officer as a follow up

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Sorry did not know the LVO then but received Sponsorship approval letter just today from CPC Mississauga asking for the below details. Also received the medical request in CIC account today.

1. Copy of Passport/Travel Document
2. Police Certificate
3. Country Specific Requirements.
4. IMM 5562
5. Military Service (If Applicable)
6. CV/Resume

Can anyone please guide what would be country specific requirements for India apart from travel history form (My mom is currently in Canada)
Also, if someone could share a format for CV/resume for a homemaker, I would be grateful.
For PCC, can anyone suggest, if it could be sent via email to CPC-M ?? I'll need to get PCC for India (via BLS) and Canada (will have to check the process for Canada)

Thanks in advance!
I am confusing, why they ask for CV/resume? are you applying for job offer or something?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
@K0c4nbi3t

Thank you!
So you mean they check all the documents first before they issue the AoR?
I thought as soon as they open the docs they will send AOR and then review?
Do you have idea how long still to get the AOR? It's been 7 months now....
Yup they will only issue AOR once the application is checked and completed. Once AOR issued your file is ready to process.
June 10-13 had waited for 4 moths during this time thousand of applications arrived that why it takes yours longer even just 2 weeks arrived behind.

Reactions: serious_cheese