+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Hi..my parents and in laws did their medical from sadhu vaswani. Dr malkit was very good and polite. He did upfront all test so my parents don't need to go again. You just need to call hospital and book an apointment. Take some extra money. sometime they ask for extra tests based on findings
Hi! Thanks for your response. Please can you tell me approximately how much money should my mom carry for the medical? Do they take cash payment?

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
We have used Max Hospital multiple times over the years and it has worked very well for us. You call them and book an appointment. The fees are about 4900rs and it can take up to 4 hours.

Good Luck
Thank you, appreciate your response. For appointment, do you need to email the immigration request letter to the clinic in advance or is all paperwork done at the time of the appointment? Someone on the whatsapp group mentioned about emailing to the clinic in advance, not sure which country they were referring to.

abpcan

Oct 8, 2019
Hi! Thanks for your response. Please can you tell me approximately how much money should my mom carry for the medical? Do they take cash payment?
Contact Dr Office / hospital - In canada it's approx 180$ / India I believe 10k, but can be bit more if they run any extra test

gifty123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
On CIC it’s says Application/Profile updated
Under review of additional documents there is a change:
We are reviewing the additional documents you provided

may 17 application received

@robertp

mia1588

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
AOR Received.
17-05-2019
Med's Request
09-10-2019
Med's Done....
16-10-2019
Are you in the tracker?
Yes, in tracker already. May 17 applicant.

But I still see "Not Applicable" under Review additional doc (unlike gifty123 above)

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I send the webform inquiry, on 21st Jan 2020 and I got a response from IRCCvery next day that IRCC has received my biometrics and it is with Local Visa Office. Surprisingly they responded very quickly.
I haven't received any reply however I see "action required " converted to "submitted " but still under detail it says "We require your finger prints"

ClaudiaHo

Jan 3, 2019
Update: @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun

Just received the Letter confirming Sponsorship eligibility today. LVO is CPC-Mississauga. It seems a bit strange since my parents are in Hong Kong, I would presume the application would be forwarded to Hong Kong's office...

Anyway, after reading the letter, I have some questions on the list of documents requested as well, wonder if anyone could help?

1. For passport pages: my parents passport is expiring so a new one has been obtained, would I need to provide the full page details on both the old and new passport?

2. Police certificate, is this letter sufficient to apply for the police certificate for my parents? The information seems generic so I am unsure of whether this is the right document to request the police certificate. the message showing in letter as below:

"Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable), please provide police certificates from:

 The country where they currently live; and

 Any country they have lived for six months or more (if applicable).

Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country's law enforcement authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it. Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found"

3. Travel record - does each of my parent need to complete their own form?

4. Military details: There is no military details from my family side, would I still be required to complete the form? ( the letter mentioned "if applicable)

5. For all theses requests documents, They have provided an email link in the letter. Just want to confirm, except Police Certificate, seems all could be send to CIC by email?

Thanks again everyone and good luck to those who are still waiting, hope updates are its way soon!

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Update: @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun

Just received the Letter confirming Sponsorship eligibility today. LVO is CPC-Mississauga. It seems a bit strange since my parents are in Hong Kong, I would presume the application would be forwarded to Hong Kong's office...

Anyway, after reading the letter, I have some questions on the list of documents requested as well, wonder if anyone could help?

1. For passport pages: my parents passport is expiring so a new one has been obtained, would I need to provide the full page details on both the old and new passport?

2. Police certificate, is this letter sufficient to apply for the police certificate for my parents? The information seems generic so I am unsure of whether this is the right document to request the police certificate. the message showing in letter as below:

"Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable), please provide police certificates from:

 The country where they currently live; and

 Any country they have lived for six months or more (if applicable).

Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country's law enforcement authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it. Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found"

3. Travel record - does each of my parent need to complete their own form?

4. Military details: There is no military details from my family side, would I still be required to complete the form? ( the letter mentioned "if applicable)

5. For all theses requests documents, They have provided an email link in the letter. Just want to confirm, except Police Certificate, seems all could be send to CIC by email?

Thanks again everyone and good luck to those who are still waiting, hope updates are its way soon!
Yes cpc-mississauga asks for every thing via email in one go.

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Good Evening,
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @laxsun @jayeshaminnew

Please update line 110: Received the SA letter today. It indicates that the LVO is CPC-M. It also indicates that i have to submit the following:
1. Copy of Passport/Travel Document
2. Police Certificate
3. Country Specific Requirements.
4. IMM 5562
5. Military Service (If Applicable)
6. CV/Resume

Is there any specific format we have to follow for CV?

Thank you.

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Don't want to mess this final stage up. Our letter is identical to the one posted in Tracker.
As a UK passport holder they are requesting a passport photo page copy & photos (no actual passport) Im not missing something here am I?
UK passport holder here too, we sent a photocopy of the picture page and 2 photos, original passport is not required if your from a visa exempt country.

Reactions: richjo