+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Good evening guys,

My mom passed medical exam in November . CV, copy of passport and Pcc was sent back in October and no news since that time. Visa office- Mississauga.
I sent a web form just to know if I missed any messages or documents and received a letter that all is ok and in the normal time frame ( 20 mns)
I also called cic to double check why is my file is not moving forward file was recieved on 14th May the agent told me that my officer put a tier near my SA maybe by mistake or maybe they still checking something.. I was approved for SA in 4th Oct and have an official letter.
What does it mean?
Thank you
When had you submitted PCC and other documents like CV?

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Where was your parents' medical done at first?
Is it possible that your file is still processing in CPC-M but the review of medical results are done from Delhi.
It is odd that you did not receive any communications about the file transfer.
first medical was performed in india ad they are not here.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Do you get medical request even before submitting biometrics? I asked cause I won't be able to submit biometrics till like end of month unfortunately.

CEC Applicant - 21

Dec 8, 2015
Hi Experts,

I have a question regarding NDVO, I received PCC, Travel form and photos request from NDVO on 14th Nov 2019. I sent the documents through courier to the address specified in the request on 5th Dec 2019. There was no update on ECAS or Online Service account that the documents are received till now.

I received an email yesterday that the are still waiting for the document and this is the final reminder. They requested the same documents again.

My question is: does NDVO accept documents from courier or they only accept documents through VFS?

-Thank you

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Experts,

I have a question regarding NDVO, I received PCC, Travel form and photos request from NDVO on 14th Nov 2019. I sent the documents through courier to the address specified in the request on 5th Dec 2019. There was no update on ECAS or Online Service account that the documents are received till now.

I received an email yesterday that the are still waiting for the document and this is the final reminder. They requested the same documents again.

My question is: does NDVO accept documents from courier or they only accept documents through VFS?

-Thank you
I suggest that you send the documents electronically through webform; and also again at the address identified in the letter. Also email the documents through the specific NDVO email ID: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

I say fire all three cylinders...

P.S. Did the letter specifically ask to courier at the Consulate OR ask you to go through VFS? Also other means of communication identified in the letter?

Reactions: rsky

rsky

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi Experts,

-Thank you
Hi,
You should email them the scanned copy of PCC, Travel form to delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca
Photos and Passport if asked through VFS

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
All,

once you get DM on the PA side, is it possible to get request for additional documents?
Ecas has Decision Made.
My CIC - We are reviewing the additional document provided.

Thanks

paul1982

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
All,

once you get DM on the PA side, is it possible to get request for additional documents?
Ecas has Decision Made.
My CIC - We are reviewing the additional document provided.

Thanks
Hi,
If they have asked for the additional documents earlier and you have provided them then they will not ask it again.
Wait for couple of days and you get the PPR request in your email.
This happened the same with me.
Hope this helps.
Regards.

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi,
If they have asked for the additional documents earlier and you have provided them then they will not ask it again.
Wait for couple of days and you get the PPR request in your email.
This happened the same with me.
Hope this helps.
Regards.
Yes, they asked for the additional docs earlier.
Only one thing I am worried about is the passport. I was able to send them the copy of the passport but I didn't include all the pages. I skipped all the blank pages. If they need it I guess, they will ask again.

Thanks

CEC Applicant - 21

Dec 8, 2015
I suggest that you send the documents electronically through webform; and also again at the address identified in the letter. Also email the documents through the specific NDVO email ID: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

I say fire all three cylinders...

P.S. Did the letter specifically ask to courier at the Consulate OR ask you to go through VFS? Also other means of communication identified in the letter?
I understand that all the documents can be sent via email or web form. How about photos?

They did not ask for courier or VFS but since there were photos I decided to send it through courier. Below is the content of request letter:

Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High
Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required.
You may submit scanned copies by e-mail at DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India
Email: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca Website: www.india.gc.ca

-Thank You