+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
If your father in law and mother in law have done their bio while entering canada you can ask cic to use those bio via webform
IRCC already have that info and they ask for the BIO again. By CIC policy, BIO from any types of visa is not applicable for PR application. As there were no bio center till early Dec, many parents got exempted. Now parents in Canada can do the BIO in the Service Canada centers.

Elena2015

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Called the call center today, they said that Sponsorship eligibility was approved, no further steps indicated(
Already a week passed

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
I think my file was transferred from CPC-M to NDVO after the medical but i did not receive any communication regarding that.

My father got furtherance request for medical from NDVO so i assumed that it was transferred for New Delhi visa office.

My parents received medical request on Nov 7th, medical was done on Nov 15th.
Then my father got furtherance request on Nov 27th, medical was done on Dec 3rd.

Medical still shows "We have requested you medical exam, please read messaged below", PP sent the medicals on Dec 3rd but the medical section never got updated since the first medical request was received (Nov 7th).
We re in a very similar situation. Initial medical request was sent on November 7. Additional tests were required on Dec 5. No update until January 6. Now it says on MyCic "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam."
Please keep me posted with any updates and I will do the same. So we have an idea how long this process might take. The only difference is that I think we are still with CPC-M

arnagpaoa

Jun 18, 2019
normal timeline for June 25 submission. please check tracker.
@Robert.Wilton
Can you add me in the tracker? Thanks..
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Philippines
  • Sponsor Province: MB
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 25
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@Robert.Wilton
Can you add me in the tracker? Thanks..
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Philippines
  • Sponsor Province: MB
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 25
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :
your Ecas status is Appl received or not yet?
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker

Sep 4, 2018
Hello friends, I have a question regarding my parents application. Our application received date is 17 June 2019 and AOR is 5 Nov. Based on the tracker progress we are expecting to receive a request for my parents medicals and police certificates any day. The issue is my parents are actually planning to travel to Canada to meet our family (on visitor visa that they already have) in 1 week for 2 months. If we get their medical and police certificate requests at this time, do they have to go back to India to get these or we can manage in Canada? Any ideas?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello friends, I have a question regarding my parents application. Our application received date is 17 June 2019 and AOR is 5 Nov. Based on the tracker progress we are expecting to receive a request for my parents medicals and police certificates any day. The issue is my parents are actually planning to travel to Canada to meet our family (on visitor visa that they already have) in 1 week for 2 months. If we get their medical and police certificate requests at this time, do they have to go back to India to get these or we can manage in Canada? Any ideas?
you can do Medical / PCC / Bio in Canada. no need to go back to India for this.

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
We re in a very similar situation. Initial medical request was sent on November 7. Additional tests were required on Dec 5. No update until January 6. Now it says on MyCic "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam."
Please keep me posted with any updates and I will do the same. So we have an idea how long this process might take. The only difference is that I think we are still with CPC-M

Sure, i will keep you posted of any progress.

Reactions: Irynaken