+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
ok, why did they send it to me by mail?
Or they will send a copy to my email as well?
Did you check your myCIC account?
Did you got any request in myCIC?
Did you Check Email your Email to see any request from CIC?

Generally Bio and Medical you can get from myCIC and PCC you will get by Email.

If you are Representative and provide your email >> cic will sent you email , in case of no representative CIC will sent email to PA if you provide PA email .

Last edited:

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Did you check your myCIC account? did you got any request in myCIC? Generally Bio and Medical you can get from myCIC and PCC you will get by Email.
Yes, we had bio request on Jan 15 and get it done yesterday, Jan 16.

But I m still wondering what are the mail they are going to send?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

for message

in ecas that said “We sent sponsored person” a letter. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us”
this is for your Jan 15 Bio request.

Remember : Ecas update ones a day at 8:00 AM EST. so you remember when you see message in Ecas ? Jan 16 or Jan 17?

Last edited:

OKTree

Jan 15, 2019
Good news! Congrartulations!
Was there biometrics request for your mom?
Not really. I thought they will ask for it since they open several places in Canada this year. I haven't got any email related biometric. Not sure whether they will send one, even after DM?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

When they send email, ecas will still show mail as they don't have any option to put email there. It's funny how outdated system they still have.

Reactions: Mesad

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
This mo
for message

in ecas that said “We sent sponsored person” a letter. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us”
this is for your Jan 15 Bio request.

Remember : Ecas update ones a day at 8:00 AM EST. so you remember when you see message in Ecas ? Jan 16 or Jan 17?
I agree it may related to bio request. Why did they send it by paper

Reactions: mmmmci

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I just got the request for Medical for my Mom. I just have one question, on the IMM 1017 E form attached in the medical request, the address for my Mom is a Canadian Address (which is my address in Canada). However, my mom is in India and is going to get her Medical done from India. Does it matter if the address is Canadian and the medical done is from India?

Thanks!
Did you get an email for it or mail? Thanks

adhillon88

Dec 3, 2019
Visa Office......
New delhi
Hello Everyone,

Just saw that the Biometric fee was refunded for my mother's PR application. She is here on a Super Visa. Don't recall if she ever gave the biometrics.. Ecas is Decision made however MYCIC is still in Progress. Does this mean that the application is rejected ?
All travellers between the ages of 14 and 79 must provide biometric. Is your mum older than that?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
All travellers between the ages of 14 and 79 must provide biometric. Is your mum older than that?
for PGP-2019 CIC not requested Bio to all applicant. Please check tracker.
CIC not requested Bio for Parents already in Canada. (some got bit request but not All). Applicant who did not get Bio Request CIC will refund Bio fees.