Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
I went to my MP office. They are basically as helpful (aka useless) as IRCC themselves.
I am so sorry to hear that. I not sure what else you can do.

Reactions: kulb

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
Hey, did you hear back from them or any other update ?
No.
One of the supervisors from one office called me back though saying she got another email for something similar and she told me that she talked to her manager about it.
Also she told me that since last June or so they have a different system, they receive the fax as scanned version and it stays in their system for 10 days only, she told me as I don’t have any file with them, no body would have bothered to keep that request and after 10 days it would have gone to trash.
She suggested me to ask IRCC to send the request again and specifically to her office and then they will take care of it. Also, she said probably IRCC had some old fax number.
But its gonna be very hard to convince the agent to ask the Case officer to send the request again and Specifically asking them to send it to her office.
I have checked the whole list of contacts in the Alberta works, there are so many offices/supervisors in Calgary & Edmonton area.
I don’t whom to contact.
There should be a department that deals with IRCC only, but can’t find it.

In this list (https://www.docdroid.net/XAOZSGX/staff-list.pdf#page=26) there is one department called “Intergovernmental Relations”, I am gonna call them now.

I would say if you can Also call this intergovernmental department and see what they say. Or go through the list and see what other department you think could be relevant to our cases. We will have to get it done on our own, I am sure that they never got our requests.

Reactions: kulb

padillag.tati

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi @j.a.jaimes20
I see that your LVO is Bogota as well and that you have also received your PCC request. Since they advise to go through 2 specific private companies to request the PCC and ask to send the payment receipt via email, did you translate the receipt before sending it to them? Thank you!

Prayas

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
Hi,

I have received an email confirming that I meet the requirements to be a sponsor and pr file for my parents will be processed at CPC-M. It is a long email which asks for CV,travel history and PCC along with other country specific requirements. I understand that I need to send Pcc for my parents but the other info like travel was submitted along with the application. The email does look like a template reply so am not sure if I have to send the Cv and the travel forms again ? also does it matter if the file is being processed at new delhi or Cpc-M.

Thanks,

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi,

I have received an email confirming that I meet the requirements to be a sponsor and pr file for my parents will be processed at CPC-M. It is a long email which asks for CV,travel history and PCC along with other country specific requirements. I understand that I need to send Pcc for my parents but the other info like travel was submitted along with the application. The email does look like a template reply so am not sure if I have to send the Cv and the travel forms again ? also does it matter if the file is being processed at new delhi or Cpc-M.

Thanks,
yes you have to send CV and travel history form.download travel history form from here. CPC-M and NDVO processing time is different >> check local VO processing timeline

check this post for your document request. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912

Last edited:

Christy_Lu

Oct 4, 2019
PPR -- Jan 08 2020
Mailed out Passport -- Jan 08 2020
Mycic get updated to Approved -- Jan 16 2020

Got a question: There is an expiry date on Mycic Document Status. Does that means PA need to landed before that date?

prominjj

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
I don't understand why people waste time over the phone for no reason! Your file is in process and you will get the PPR within next 2-3 months.
I was to confirm they received all my documents through email coz there was no auto reply after i sent. it was for peace of mind. thanks for reply.:rolleyes:

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Very odd.

My FiL who arrived here in Canada with a Supervisa June 2019 was asked for a biometrics and my MiL who's been in Canada since Jan 2018 wasn't. My FiL has an existing biometric from his supervisa application and MiL doesn't.

Anyone in the same situation? Should I call CIC to ask?