+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I don’t understand how IRCC works on these things. There are also other people who have got notes where it says province response came back as negative and still their applications are stuck like yours.
In my case, i think province would have sent response, IRCC just did not receive/acknowledge it. And it is hard to find the exact department in Alberta to get that response, it is supposed to be Alberta Works/Income Supports but they don’t know much about it.
In notes it has a due date after a month when the request was sent, but still IRCC is waiting for 5 months and not doing anything.
And your case is even more surprising, even after sending the response twice there is no luck.
Here is the Provincial Staff contact list, if you want to do some research:

https://docdro.id/XAOZSGX

Reactions: ramko

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Question everyone!

My mother-in-law is the primary applicant and my wife has sponsored her.
Everything is done with her file including Medical, PCC, and all additional document requested.
She is just waiting for DM on her PA application.

My mother-in-law is going to USA today for 5 months. If we get DM and get the Passport Request during her visit to USA, can we submit the passport through VFS in USA?

Do we have to notify IRCC that she is travelling to USA? IF yes, through Web form?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Question everyone!

My mother-in-law is the primary applicant and my wife has sponsored her.
Everything is done with her file including Medical, PCC, and all additional document requested.
She is just waiting for DM on her PA application.

My mother-in-law is going to USA today for 5 months. If we get DM and get the Passport Request during her visit to USA, can we submit the passport through VFS in USA?

Do we have to notify IRCC that she is travelling to USA? IF yes, through Web form?
Yes

SN226655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
We submitted the sponsorship program on Jun 19, 2019. Later on that month, my mother who is the dependant on the sponsorship application, got her super visa application declined. Do we need to inform CIC this?

Thanks!

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
We submitted the sponsorship program on Jun 19, 2019. Later on that month, my mother who is the dependant on the sponsorship application, got her super visa application declined. Do we need to inform CIC this?

Thanks!
No. They already have that information.

Reactions: SN226655

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
This is incorrect. There will eventually be an update on myCIC which will say the following:

Latest update:
Review of medical results - Month, DD, YYYY: You passed the medical exam.
MyCIC is showing the same message. Do you know by any chance how long (average) from reviewing medicals to decision on them?
Thank you