+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

prat7734

Nov 14, 2014
Yes, I also received the same and submitted a couple of lines CV for the PA, explaining that she had never been employed in her life. After a month or so, I received another specific request for a detailed CV. That I submitted over a month back and am still waiting for a response from CIC. Better to provide a very detailed CV right from the outset so as to avoid unnecessary delays as in my case
thank you!!

prat7734

Nov 14, 2014
Hello Folks,
For Country specific requirements you need to submit birth certificate for PA and dependent. For India it says to submit VOTER ID card. In my case my parents DOB, year is wrong. Should i send a letter of explanation and also add any other proof stating the right DOB like Adhar Card or PAN card?

Thanks in advance

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
PCC request received on January 7 from Singapore office for both parents :)

Reactions: robertp

SiriA

Jan 11, 2019
Hello! Happy New Year.

My parents file was moved to NDVO. I havent heard anything from them yet. I am still waiting for them to respond to my question regarding why my mother (PA) was not send a BIO letter. My father (DEP) completed his bio and it is already in myCIC.

I am thinking of getting PCC for the proactively. Do i get PCC for both my mother and father separately? do i register with passport seva (India) and obtain the PCC. Should i scan it and send it to both IRCC webform and the email for delhiimmigration?

Thanks!

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hello! Happy New Year.

My parents file was moved to NDVO. I havent heard anything from them yet. I am still waiting for them to respond to my question regarding why my mother (PA) was not send a BIO letter. My father (DEP) completed his bio and it is already in myCIC.

I am thinking of getting PCC for the proactively. Do i get PCC for both my mother and father separately? do i register with passport seva (India) and obtain the PCC. Should i scan it and send it to both IRCC webform and the email for delhiimmigration?

Thanks!

Do I get PCC for both my mother and father separately? YES
Do I register with passport seva (India) and obtain the PCC. YES, YOU CAN CREATE TWO FILES UNDER ONE ACCOUNT ONE FOR YOUR FATHER AND ONE FOR YOUR MOTHER ON PASSPORT SEVA
Should I scan it and send it to both IRCC webform and the email for delhiimmigration? YES

see these posts #16092 & #16696
@ZOYAMAN13 for you as well..

Last edited:
Reactions: SiriA and ZOYAMAN13

soho1165

Apr 30, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @Robert.Wilton @robertp
plz update tracker for me (Soho1165) line 521

Ecas status changed to In process on dec 20, 2019

Biometrics letter from Cic on 3 January, 2020

Biometrics completed on 6 January, 2020

IME letter (medical) from CIC on January 9, 2020

Ecas status is still "in process"

Reactions: laxsun

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 @Robert.Wilton @robertp
plz update tracker for me (Soho1165) line 521

Ecas status changed to In process on dec 20, 2019

Biometrics letter from Cic on 3 January, 2020

Biometrics completed on 6 January, 2020

IME letter (medical) from CIC on January 9, 2020

Ecas status is still "in process"
are you checking Ecas for PR application or Sponsorship application?
FYI: Sponsorship Application status will change to DM but PR application remain In process.

rsky

Star Member
May 23, 2019
@robertp @laxsun

PPR sample link, below. Issued by NDVO (refer footer of letter) with head office as CPC-M. We will be submitting the passports to VFS - Delhi / NDVO on Jan 13th

The current PPR example in the tracker seems like it is just a part of the letter.

https://pdfhost.io/v/jTxsy4gI_PPR_SAMPLE_202001071pdf.pdf
I got same content as PPR from NDVO but as body content in my email from donotreply delhimmigration email...not separate letter as attachment and not any notification in my cic. (may be depends upon caseofficer)

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
I got same content as PPR from NDVO but as body content in my email from donotreply delhimmigration email...not separate letter as attachment and not any notification in my cic. (may be depends upon caseofficer)
Yeah, could be a case officer thing. And I don't have it in myCIC as well.

RS91

Dec 4, 2018
Hi Seniors,
I am expecting PPR for my mother any day now. The DM date is December 17,2019. They had returned biometric fee also as my mother is 80+. The application is being processed in Mississauga and we got her medical and PCC done here in Canada. She has gone to San Francisco , California and would return to Canada in end March. If she were to get the PPR by next week , can she deposit her passport for visa stamping at VFS San Francisco, California.
Appreciate your reply.

Last edited: