+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Kamal3194

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
W
I think we are in the same boat, I am waiting for update from CPC-M. All the required information was submitted(Nov 16 & Dec 9), but MyCIC shows, "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible." I have submitted webform to confirm that the documents were already submitted. I am assuming this message is a generic note.
I am patiently waiting for update from IRCC.
were you asked about proof of relationship to?

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
I got a ghost update in mycic, ‘additional documents’ changed from ‘documents uploaded’ to “not applicable”

should I be expecting a DM soon?

Reactions: ankz001

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Did anyone tried the biometric appointment at Service canada locations, do we need just one appointment for both parents or separate appointments?

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Background Check Explained
Note: The PPR will be valid for 12 months from your medical passed date. So it is reasonable to expect that BGC will be done within 2-4 months so that the applicant get enough time to prepare themselves for landing.
I think you meant Immigrant Visa is valid for a year from the date of IME pass.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
oh MY! This may be a first, but please correct me if I am wrong.

• I had sent a message through webform on Jan 6th requesting to expedite the PPR (as we had PA DM on Nov 19th and didn't hear boo since).
  • Coincidently, or as a function of sending the message through webform, we got PPR on Jan 7th.
  • I just got a "non-generic" email from IRCC as a response to my webform saying that PPR was issued to my email id on file on Jan 7th, please check junk mail etc. If I haven't received it, I should advise them using webform and mention a specific "ticket" number and they will reissue. The email is signed with a specific IRCC agent's name with her ID number.

I have received previous generic responses to webform submission but this email is very different.
Just FYI

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

VTG

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
2015-01-29
AOR Received.
2015-03-10
File Transfer...
2015-06-02
Didn't you receive SA letter? LVO is mentioned in SA letter.
Nothing received yet, I am assuming it’s in the mail.

VTG

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
2015-01-29
AOR Received.
2015-03-10
File Transfer...
2015-06-02
Did anyone tried the biometric appointment at Service canada locations, do we need just one appointment for both parents or separate appointments?
I had to book separate 15minute appointments for each parent.