+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kimat

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Hello Folks,
In the application CIC is asking to submit CV/Resume for the principal applicant. Has anyone else got this request to submit? Is this mandatory to submit? Any information would be great. Thanks
Yes, I also received the same and submitted a couple of lines CV for the PA, explaining that she had never been employed in her life. After a month or so, I received another specific request for a detailed CV. That I submitted over a month back and am still waiting for a response from CIC. Better to provide a very detailed CV right from the outset so as to avoid unnecessary delays as in my case

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi there,

Anyone around May 16th file received and Sep 5th In process but still have not anything from CIC not even SA approval?
@Amath03 I'm May 17th/Sep 9th IP - still waiting for SA approval. I'm part of the group delayed due to social assistance check from the province, perhaps you're in the same boat. We'll get there, in good time.

anil51138

Jan 8, 2016
Hi, I have received bio metrics forum for my parents. Can I do Medical as well now since the city from my place is very far.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
My status changed back to app recvd from in process. ndvo. What does this mean?
that means your PR file transfer to New Delhi and waiting for In process.
you will see new In process date in Ecas ( PR application side) ones New Delhi start processing PR file.
In general NDVO will send PCC request same day when they start processing PR application. Apply for PCC .

Reactions: laxsun

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi, I have received bio metrics forum for my parents. Can I do Medical as well now since the city from my place is very far.
without Medical request you cannot do medical.
complete Bio first as CIC requested Bio only

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
that means your PR file transfer to New Delhi and waiting for In process.
you will see new In process date in Ecas ( PR application side) ones New Delhi start processing PR file.
In general NDVO will send PCC request same day when they start processing PR application. Apply for PCC .

Hey @robertp my parents are going for PCC on January 14 next tuesday.

I have one question are they gonna get PCC in thier hand? And then how do i send it to ircc?

Also one more question is there anyone is the forum that sent pcc before ndvo requested it and if sending ocx beforehand actually speed up the time they request medical?

Thank you

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
you will have to wait for medical request to do a medical.
My medical request came 3 days after Bio request. If you are not in a time crunch maybe wait out for a week on BIO, if the trend continues you should get Medical request soon.

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew with the request to update info in tracker:::

LINE NO. :: 549

1) Ecas SA :: Decision made on 07 Jan (No email or otherwise information)
2) Received email today 09 Jan, for message in MYCIC account ::: for IME (Medical Report)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a) Can anyone suggest for an efficient Hospital / Doctor in Chandigarh / Mohali or New Delhi...??
b) How much time it will take and how much they will charge...??

Reactions: robertp

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew with the request to update info in tracker:::

LINE NO. :: 549

1) Ecas SA :: Decision made on 07 Jan (No email or otherwise information)
2) Received email today 09 Jan, for message in MYCIC account ::: for IME (Medical Report)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a) Can anyone suggest for an efficient Hospital / Doctor in Chandigarh / Mohali or New Delhi...??
b) How much time it will take and how much they will charge...??

Max hospital in Delhi is good. It takes about 4 hours and they charge Rs.4900 (this information is a month old)

Reactions: HKIMM

Kamal3194

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi Guys,
Need little help, I am may 14th applicant, I was asked proof of relationship documents on Nov 4th and I submitted on. Nov 5th since then nothing happened. Even my cic shows they still required those documents I called and confirmed that they have those documents. Is someone else having same issue and in a same boat as like me.
Thanks

VTG

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
2015-01-29
AOR Received.
2015-03-10
File Transfer...
2015-06-02
Please update lines on tracker @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun -

500 VTG1- biometrics done Jan 9, shows biometrics.
Medical request received Jan 9

501 VTG2– biometrics booked Jan 10
Medical request received Jan 9

Thank you!

Does anyone know how I can check my LVO?

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hey @robertp my parents are going for PCC on January 14 next tuesday.

I have one question are they gonna get PCC in thier hand? And then how do i send it to ircc?

Also one more question is there anyone is the forum that sent pcc before ndvo requested it and if sending ocx beforehand actually speed up the time they request medical?

Thank you
submit PCC Scanned copy : you can send via email to : delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca (For NDVO only).
Note: Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message

you can submit PCC before request.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13 and HKIMM