strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Bio repete cases happen. run a search on forums and you will come across several. Why this happened ? We have no right to ask this question. We have to follow orders till we get our work done.
My parents have fingerprint issue as their fingerprint is lose. Even when at the bank they need to use the fingerprint to open their deposit box it doesn't work and the bank clerk has to bring the key. Did anyone have the experience to explain the lose fingerprints to IRCc?

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Do not pay. wait for CIC request. (I don't think VO will request another Bio .)
I had the same case my dad had bio in 2013 and it showed valid till 2023 initially under mycic but they asked for bio again. And now they asked for another bio repeat as well. Means he had to do it three time (once for visitor in 2013 and twice for pr)

varinder kaur

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Awesome, The other forum was filled with lot of irrelevant information. Please guys, either share information about documents that we can all gather prior to the invitations or just talk about difficulties while filling the forms.
For example: Parents marriage certificates( You should pre arrange this document in advance because arranging this particular document does take a long time if your parents doesnt have it.
Secondly: You should have all forms filled out in advance, i know those are 2018 forms but you can have all the information handy and would save time filling out 2019 forms.

Just advise.
@hans1986 can u plz explain how to get marriage certificate issue sorted out if parents don’t have it. How can we make it if they r in Canada not in india?
Thanks

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
As per the current rule, what you thought is correct. You as the sponsor need to file taxes for 3 years preceding the application.
You can consult the website to know about the current rule and use the eligibility calculator to confirm.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1445&top=14
Doesn't the link say you as the sponsor and your cosigner have to prove you had enough income for the last 3 years? I thought that means the total salary of both and it doesn't matter if only the cosigner filed taxes the last three years and the sponsor was in canada less than 3 years. Am I wrong?

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
@robertp please update
Submitted through email passport copies, PCC, country specific, travel form, military service docs and CVs today (Jan 1st)

Reactions: robertp

12singaa

Jan 1, 2020
Hey all, I received a request for my parents' PCC, travel history and in the file it asks to provide a resume. My question, is the resume necessary? Do I have to provide it or is it just a supplementary / voluntary information ?

Thanks in advance

DHRC2011

Apr 16, 2019
Hi All,

For the PR application status, I have seen decision made since November 20, 2019.

I've not heard anything since. I called IRCC and they confirmed the decision was made and application approved on November 20, 2019 and that it could take up to May 2021 to get PR (yeah right).

Has anyone else waited over a month from the decision made status to receive the PPR? Thanks

anonymous7

May 9, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I've received an email from NDVO requesting for Travel history, medical & PCC. My question is which travel form to fill out or do I just create my own in Word document.
My next question is do I send the PCC via mail or email. The letter states provide an original clearance certificate.
Thank you

new101user

Apr 25, 2019
Hi Everyone. Happy new year to you all. I am hoping if someone can advise me on IMM 5768 form. I am resubmitting a new form for IMM5768 (financial evaulation form). In question #4, it says to only complete if spouse is cosigner. However, I do not have a spouse. Should I enter 0 in question #4 or leave it blank or enter NA. Thanks much

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all, I received a request for my parents' PCC, travel history and in the file it asks to provide a resume. My question, is the resume necessary? Do I have to provide it or is it just a supplementary / voluntary information ?

Thanks in advance
If it has been asked then you must provide it. If it's me i would never ignore the request as its just easy to write a resume than delaying in the process.

Reactions: 12singaa

pgp2019

Nov 26, 2019
Hi All,

For the PR application status, I have seen decision made since November 20, 2019.

I've not heard anything since. I called IRCC and they confirmed the decision was made and application approved on November 20, 2019 and that it could take up to May 2021 to get PR (yeah right).

Has anyone else waited over a month from the decision made status to receive the PPR? Thanks
You are not alone my friend. I got DM since Nov 17th, earlier than you. Same issue here and still waiting for Mississauga office to move forward...

canvan14

May 8, 2014
Doesn't the link say you as the sponsor and your cosigner have to prove you had enough income for the last 3 years? I thought that means the total salary of both and it doesn't matter if only the cosigner filed taxes the last three years and the sponsor was in canada less than 3 years. Am I wrong?
Upon further research, I found this phrase in the instruction guide,
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html

Your spouse or common-law partner may be a co-signer on the sponsorship application, regardless of how long you have been married. Your combined gross income may help you meet the income requirements. You and your co-signer must each provide proof of income from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for the 3 consecutive taxation years immediately preceding the date of the sponsorship application.

As per the bolded part above, my understanding is the sponsor needs to also file taxes for 3 years to qualify.