+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ask them go to court for divorce, its not ant hurt here since they are still loving each other, even if u apply next year, same thing unless you are divorced
You are advising someone to commit a crime (immigration fraud). Given the timing and older age they will need to show that they are actually divorced. Property and funds divided like a real divorced couple. They have been living in separate places. The fact that they were not listed as divorced or separated on their current applications will be referenced. Lying about getting divorced is a very bad idea.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
You are advising someone to commit a crime (immigration fraud). Given the timing and older age they will need to show that they are actually divorced. Property and funds divided like a real divorced couple. They have been living in separate places. The fact that they were not listed as divorced or separated on their current applications will be referenced. Lying about getting divorced is a very bad idea.
Your guys dont know how fraud is defined. He said his father could not pass a medical exam. In this case I advised him to get divorced, divorce means separate with a LEGAL DOCUMENT from court, where fraud comes from?? Guys look at the facts, this is a solution not fraud, i did not advise him to make a fraud relationship or document. Or cancel the application with nothing

Reactions: nayr69sg

sunny15

May 20, 2019
can someone please provide the link to the application tracker for parents file, my application status shows that application was received on 12 oct 2019

gayfish

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Your guys dont know how fraud is defined. He said his father could not pass a medical exam. In this case I advised him to get divorced, divorce means separate with a LEGAL DOCUMENT from court, where fraud comes from?? Guys look at the facts, this is a solution not fraud, i did not advise him to make a fraud relationship or document. Or cancel the application with nothing
Then what is a marriage? A legal document called marriage certificate? I’m no angel here but I think people should be aware of what is unlawful and such matters, at the very least, should not be communicated openly in public as if it’s the right thing to do so.

sudhakar_pt

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,
Does divided income considered as personal income to sponsor parent? Please let me know.
Thanks

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Then what is a marriage? A legal document called marriage certificate? I’m no angel here but I think people should be aware of what is unlawful and such matters, at the very least, should not be communicated openly in public as if it’s the right thing to do so.
@spiderme I think you have a solution for yourself, yup I know its straight or pass this chance. Not any criminal committed here. Whatever is not illegal and fraud, cic will accept it

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@spiderme I think you have a solution for yourself, yup I know its straight or pass this chance. Not any criminal committed here. Whatever is not illegal and fraud, cic will accept it
If you remain in a marriage like relationship and then get divorced only to get over the requirement that both parents pass the medical it is immigration fraud. You are misrepresenting your relationship to the Canadian government. It will be investigated because it would be a huge coincidence if someone got divorced after decades of marriage right before parent sponsorship with one parent being too ill to pass a medical. Not the first time people have tried to lie to immigration. @spiderme parents risk getting a 5 year ban. As a Canadian you should not be encouraging others to commit fraud.

Reactions: serious_cheese

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hey guys, quick question.for my moms application, I need to send country specific docs,hence all her school n college docs needs to be translated and notarized. My question is just to confirm that she can just email me scanned docs or should she send them to my by mail? Also, for sending docs to immigration, I know it shouldn't be more than 5 mb. It should be 1 file only or separate docs attached one by one. Thnx

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys, quick question.for my moms application, I need to send country specific docs,hence all her school n college docs needs to be translated and notarized. My question is just to confirm that she can just email me scanned docs or should she send them to my by mail? Also, for sending docs to immigration, I know it shouldn't be more than 5 mb. It should be 1 file only or separate docs attached one by one. Thnx
scan/email.
You can send multiple emails if size is an issue