+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

prominjj

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Yes you can mail in multiple messages. Many have done that.
If you scan documents in a printer, you can reduce the size by choosing the resolution.
For fillable pdf files downloaded from CIC site, print after filling up to make smaller size.
Thanks a lot for the advice!

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
Hi
Please help!
I have a question, my mom is visiting me in Canad next week,
The ECAS says decision made, our offc is Mississauga , my dad (Principal applicant) will remain in India, if we get a positive decision, how will we send passports for PPR? Can my dad send it to Delhi and Mom to Mississauga? I asked this earlier no one replied

Mani2019

Nov 25, 2019
Hi I got decision made under my sponsorship application status and in process status under permanent residency application for my parents . I didn’t received any email yet . Does anyone know after how many days I can expect the email ? Since holidays are starting soon.
hopefully by this friday, mine was DM on wednesday last week and letter received late afternoon friday same week.

Reactions: jeevancm07

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi
Please help!
I have a question, my mom is visiting me in Canad next week,
The ECAS says decision made, our offc is Mississauga , my dad (Principal applicant) will remain in India, if we get a positive decision, how will we send passports for PPR? Can my dad send it to Delhi and Mom to Mississauga? I asked this earlier no one replied
Try posting your question in 2018 forum. They may advise better than 2019 applicants

Reactions: GBH

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
Think of it this way, once you get DM, the PPR will follow shortly - NVDO offers speedy processing. In my case (and a few others as well) we have been waiting for the PPR since PA-DM (Nov 19th) from CPC-M.
For whatever reason, CPC-M is, on average, very slow at issuing passport requests. In my case, I got it five days after DM, but I know of friends who are waiting for weeks...

An email to them wouldn't hurt.

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
As lot of people got confused with the CPC M letter, here are the main points of it:

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already included in your application, please submit as soon as possible:

1. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) - If you not paid already, pay it.

2. Passport: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport. If your relative’s passport has expired or will expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply for and submit a copy of their new passport with a validity of 12 months or more. Please ensure to include all pages of the passport.

3. Biometrics : Saying you will get a BIO letter and have to do it at that time.

4. Police Certificate: Saying there will be no separate PCC request. PA and dependent should have the PCC and send it asap. PCC from Canada is not required.

5. Supplementary Information – Travel history (IMM5562): The principal applicant and all family members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.

6. Country Specific Doc: Only applicable if you already didn't provide them to IRCC with the application. These are additional doc requested by IRCC and applicable based on the country. Select "spouse" in the link, whatever is listed under country specific requirement section, you have to provide those docs for applicants/dependents.

Example: For India you have to provide the Birth Certificate (or if the birth certificate is not available Voter ID card and School certificates) for PA and dependents.

7. CV/Resume: Provide a CV for the principal applicant and dependant spouse detailing education and employment information from the age of 18. The CV format can be kept very simple such as:

Name, Last Name
Current address
Phone number

Date of birth
Info about education (names of the schools, dates)
Employment (dates, names of the companies, positions and list of duties)
Personal info (family staus, children, hobbies and interests)

Send the documents by email to: with a subject line - PGP-APR
IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
are you sure IMM5562 (Supplementary form) needs to be filled by both applicant and dependent?

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hey Guys!

Need help with a recommendation for a consultant in India or Toronto, for parental sponsorship for a difficult case.... My passport has my step mother's name but right now I want to sponsor my biological mother. Help please.

Thanks.
You please share your contact details... so that we can talk on this personal issue..
I can handle your case AND HAVE THE CONFIDENCE to resolve...

I am in India, retired from PSU. I visited Canada two times on visitor visa. My application for PR is under process against 2019 intake.. initially I may be contacted by sending email NAMANAGTRADING@REDIFFMAIL.COM