Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2
Doc's Request.
Jan 14 & Jan 24
AOR Received.
Jan 2
Its normal. You will get letter with BIO, PCC or IME soon. I went through the same process.
Thanks so there's nothing I need to do, just wait?
I found my mistake with the linking and was able to link the application to my mycic account. current status is "submitted"

Last edited:

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Do local visa offices (NDVO) send acknowledgment emails to confirm receipt of additional documents? I sent additional documents via email to NDVO.
Thank you,

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
Normally after biometric letter your ecas changes to Decision Made on Sponsorship application.
After few days you will get sponsorship approval letter.
Does the ecas say " We started processing your applications on Dec 16, 2019"?
Yes it has now turned to "decision made" and ecas says "We started processing your application on Dec 16th"

Reactions: laxsun

paramjeet122

May 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hey Guys!

Need help with a recommendation for a consultant in India or Toronto, for parental sponsorship for a difficult case.... My passport has my step mother's name but right now I want to sponsor my biological mother. Help please.

Thanks.

cit_izen

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi all

I have a few questions and hope someone can assist:

I received AOR. what’s the next step. They haven’t asked for any documentation.

Also I applied for my mom n dad. However they have only mentioned my dads name. My moms nameisnt mentioned. Is it because he’s the PA?

I had my baby girl In August end. Should I inform Immigration as now I have a file number?

Your response will be much appreciated. Thank you

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello guys, I got a question here regarding preparing my PCC, Travel history and imm5562, etc..I got my SA letter through email last Friday and
The attachment letter says we need to scan these documents to that super long email address, will totaling less than 5M attachment. The IMM552 itself is already 2M and each of my parents' passport is 1M, plus resumes.... I dont think the whole thing will stay within 5M. In this case, can I send the documents in separate emails? Please advise.Thanks.
Yes you can mail in multiple messages. Many have done that.
If you scan documents in a printer, you can reduce the size by choosing the resolution.
For fillable pdf files downloaded from CIC site, print after filling up to make smaller size.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hey Guys!

Need help with a recommendation for a consultant in India or Toronto, for parental sponsorship for a difficult case.... My passport has my step mother's name but right now I want to sponsor my biological mother. Help please.

Thanks.
You can't

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hi I got decision made under my sponsorship application status and in process status under permanent residency application for my parents . I didn’t received any email yet . Does anyone know after how many days I can expect the email ? Since holidays are starting soon.