+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

oakville2019

Jul 3, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-Jun-2019
Team,
- CIC had received request for updated (physically signed) background Form on 24-Oct
- Submitted updated/signed form on 04-Nov
- This was same for my wife as well
- Can see "Application received" on ECAS
- Can't find application in the profile - "Unable to find and tag application"

Please let me know what to expect !

Last edited:

sampao10

Nov 21, 2013
Please update Line 459, Biometric done on December 12, 2019. Sponsor decision made on December 8, 2019
Email received indicating case forwarded to Hong Kong on December 13.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

aribc

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
BC
Visa Office......
Ankara
Cic asked to send complete 5622 travel history form along with RCMP fingerprint . I already sent 5622 with pcc , I checked i filled whole form . Only didn’t filled dependent Child travel history as they don’t have any dependent child . They have 2 kid both are near 30 n are not dependent . Do I still need to fill dependent child travel history columns ?plz help
Hi

I have same questions, did you get any answer?
Thanks

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Hello - My parents just got a request -

@YULIA-2016 @robertp - they have been asked to complete a travelers form. It says: Please list all the countries that you visited and that you have lived in outside of India. If this is not applicable, please enter "N/A":

Should i list everything for last 10 years or since the age of 18 ? because the request didnt mention anything. Even the form doesnt mention anything about time.

Please help. Thank you.

amit4573

Jan 15, 2015
I have applied sponsorship for my parents and it is in process. If I move outside Canada after they are issue CoPR but before they land in Canada and obtain PR card, is that fine?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone! Just a general question to clarify on the co-signer. preparations for the 2020 application.

1. The sponsor is a citizen and has been living in Canada for more than 10 years... income qualifies to sponsor parents (father mother and sponsor - 3 members) for last 3 years upto 2018. in 2019 got married and the spouse is a newcomer to Canada as PR and has worked in the first year. Can the spouse be a co-signer for the application meeting the income for 4 people in the present year as a new comer who never had any previous years income in Canada? or has to be here for 3 years to be a co-signer?

or

2. If sponsor meets last 3 years (2016,2017,2018) income as per family size of 3 and in 2019 year its 4 members now .. sponsor should continue with 4 member's income size and apply for the parents sponsorship ...

appreciate your response. Thanks

You needed to include your spouse as a co-sponsor a long time ago.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Quick Question, As most of you applied expression of interest in 2019. By any chance do you remember What all information did you needed during the expression of interest in 2019. Asking because that will give me some idea about what I might need in 2020. Like do I need to specify my exact income etc.
After being sued they will change the process. Just be patient until you at least hear about the process this year.

farfp

Feb 22, 2011
Hi,
my status as sponsor is changed to decision made on October 8th 2019 in Ecas but I didn't get any sponsorship approval letter yet. Only I got Biometric letter. Is it normal? Is sponsorship approval letter coming by mail or email?

Thanks

Reactions: caninfoseeker

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Thank you K0c4nbi3t. Appreciate your response. In 2019 did they requested Income information in EI (Expression of Interest) ? or all of those was in Final application. I heard that it was closed in first 10 min. So must be small form to fill :)
One should be very quick in filling and submission of the form
and for that one should know the columns along with required information..

Therefore, search out EI format in google or CIC web.. and practice it... since you will be having very less time...

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi,
my status as sponsor is changed to decision made on October 8th 2019 in Ecas but I didn't get any sponsorship approval letter yet. Only I got Biometric letter. Is it normal? Is sponsorship approval letter coming by mail or email?

Thanks
Same with me ecas status for sponsor changed to decision made and received bio-metric letter but no sponsorship approval letter. But only six days passed after bio letter as of today. Few people suggested that it takes a week to get SA letter but in your case more than 2 months passed. I think you should call ircc help line.