Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
Hi good people!
Like a few others mentioned, I too only received my AOR last night. Does anyone know why we received so late and others are receiving approval? (I'm in Quebec, could that be a reason?)

Thanks!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi good people!
Like a few others mentioned, I too only received my AOR last night. Does anyone know why we received so late and others are receiving approval? (I'm in Quebec, could that be a reason?)

Thanks!
please follow tracker.
site link

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Application was received in June 5 at Ottawa but haven’t heard anything. No update on ECAs
please follow tracker.
site link
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Julyapplicant

Sep 14, 2013
Hi,

I had a question about the Country specific doc. Is the birth certificate in question the birth certificate of the person who is sponsoring or am I supposed to send the birth certificate of my parents who I am sponsoring? In the primary application, I did not have to send across the birth certificates of my parents. The reason why I am asking is because my parents don't have their birth certificate with them.

Thanks

As lot of people got confused with the CPC M letter, here are the main points of it:
Note: there is no time limit mentioned in this letter. It is your responsibility to keep them updated, not the other way. If you cannot make sending them within standard 30 days, let them know.

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already included in your application, please submit as soon as possible:

1. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) - If you not paid already, pay it.

2. Passport: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport. If your relative’s passport has expired or will expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply for and submit a copy of their new passport with a validity of 12 months or more. Please ensure to include all pages of the passport.

3. Biometrics : Saying you will get a BIO letter and have to do it at that time.

4. Police Certificate: Saying there will be no separate PCC request. PA and dependent should have the PCC and send it asap. PCC from Canada is not required.

5. Supplementary Information – Travel history (IMM5562): The principal applicant and all family members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.

6. Country Specific Doc: Only applicable if you already didn't provide them to IRCC with the application. These are additional doc requested by IRCC and applicable based on the country. Select "spouse" in the link, whatever is listed under country specific requirement section, you have to provide those docs for applicants/dependents.

Example: For India you have to provide the Birth Certificate (or if the birth certificate is not available Voter ID card and School certificates) for PA and dependents.

7. CV/Resume: Provide a CV for the principal applicant and dependant spouse detailing education and employment information from the age of 18. The CV format can be kept very simple such as:

Name, Last Name
Current address
Phone number

Date of birth
Info about education (names of the schools, dates)
Employment (dates, names of the companies, positions and list of duties)
Personal info (family staus, children, hobbies and interests)

Send the documents by email to: with a subject line - PGP-APR
IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

(original post link: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912)

dp25688

Mar 16, 2015
@YULIA-2016

Please update my Application Info. to tracker.
File Received: May 22, 2019
Invitation Received- April 27, 2019
AOR - August 13, 2019
Father's Biometrics request: September 18, 2019 (done on Sept. 24, 2019)
PA's Medical: September 23, 2019
Sponcer eligibility aporoved: September 26,2019(LVO- CPC-M)
Generic email received to submit PCC, Country specific req., imm 5562, CV etc. : September 27, 2019
Medical Passed: october 6, 2019
Mother's Biometric request: November 27, 2019 (done on Nov. 29, 2019)

Last edited:

gayfish

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hello, don't know if this question has been asked - when you sponsor both parents and got an update in myCIC that you have passed medical, does it refer to only PA or all sponsored?

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I had a question about the Country specific doc. Is the birth certificate in question the birth certificate of the person who is sponsoring or am I supposed to send the birth certificate of my parents who I am sponsoring? In the primary application, I did not have to send across the birth certificates of my parents. The reason why I am asking is because my parents don't have their birth certificate with them.

Thanks
You don't need to send your birth certificate. you need to send for your parents. if they don't have a birth certificate then they need to make an affidavit and submit an explanation along with affidavit.

Last edited:

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Could somebody answer this?
So we received a medical request on November 7. Did Medicals on November 8. Still no update on ECAS or MyCic.
ECAS says that they sent us correspondence on November 7. That's it.
My Cic doesn't even reflect that. It only says that they have requested a medical exam and they will send us a letter with instructions. They sent it on November 7!! But they are so behind on MyCic.
How often do they update the profile?
I thought linkin the application would keep me updated on the process. It actually scares me.
Now, when I call the doctors office they are not allowed to tell me when they submitted medicals vie e-medical. They only say if we didn't hear from them then there is nothing to worry about. And that they always submit within 10 business days. So should I call IRCC and talk to an officer and try to get the information whether mom's medical results have been received?
Or is it better to submit my questio

sri82@av

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hi,

I have a question, My parents were in Canada when I made the application. I think because of this my application is being processed in CPC-Mississauga. Now my parents are not in Canada and my application is in the last two steps, that is Biometrics and PPR. We just got the Bio request yesterday.

Now my question is, If my parents do the Biometrics in India, do the file get transferred to India for PPR? Or is it better for them to do the biometrics in Canada?

Thanks.

rahul89

Oct 28, 2017
Hi All,
I have a question do we get a police clearance certificate request to submit as an additional document request on mycic?
As i got the biometric request and medical request and both are completed now and i am just waiting for PCC.

Did you guys get an email to submit PCC ?

Thank you

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
Could somebody answer this?
So we received a medical request on November 7. Did Medicals on November 8. Still no update on ECAS or MyCic.
ECAS says that they sent us correspondence on November 7. That's it.
My Cic doesn't even reflect that. It only says that they have requested a medical exam and they will send us a letter with instructions. They sent it on November 7!! But they are so behind on MyCic.
How often do they update the profile?
I thought linkin the application would keep me updated on the process. It actually scares me.
Now, when I call the doctors office they are not allowed to tell me when they submitted medicals vie e-medical. They only say if we didn't hear from them then there is nothing to worry about. And that they always submit within 10 business days. So should I call IRCC and talk to an officer and try to get the information whether mom's medical results have been received?
Or is it better to submit my questio
Yes you should contact CIC. I also got my parents medical request on Nov 7. and my parents did medical on Nov 13 and on Nov 19th my CIC updated medical passed.
my LVO is Missisuaga

Reactions: Irynaken