+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
Hi All,

Today I received Sponsorship Eligibility Letter confirming "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor".

Do I have to act on anything or provide any documentation in regard to this email? The medicals and bio-metrics are already completed. However, PCC is not asked yet and I was wondering if IRCC will ask for PCC in a separate email?

Thanks

Reactions: serious_cheese

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Progress bar was disappeared for us too. PR application started processing on October 3, 2019 and no medical or PCC yet.
I hoped that status bar disappearance is some good sign, but it seems it is technical issue. I got medical request on October 3rd, Processing started September 23rd

Reactions: starsd

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi All,

Today I received Sponsorship Eligibility Letter confirming "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor".

Do I have to act on anything or provide any documentation in regard to this email? The medicals and bio-metrics are already completed. However, PCC is not asked yet and I was wondering if IRCC will ask for PCC in a separate email?

Thanks
when was your AOR date?

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
Do we have to submit all the documents requested in generic email within 30 days? I am concerned what if I don't get the PCC within 30 days from the Indian passport office?
What is the generic email ? Are you talking about the letter that says "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor" and then it provides a list as below :

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If
not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

1) Passport/Travel Document: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport.
2) Biometrics (if applicable):
3) Police Certificate:
4) Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for
spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents.
5) Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562): The principal applicant and all family
members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.
6) Details of Military Service - IMM 5546 (if applicable): Complete this form for anyone included
on the application who has ever held a high ranking/senior official government position or
served in the military, army, defence or police unit, (including National Service), and submit a
copy of the military card/booklet, including blank pages, if applicable.
7) CV/Resume: Please provide a CV/Resume for the principal applicant and dependent spouse (if
applicable) detailing education and employment information from the age of 18.
In order to facilitate faster processing, please send these documents by email.

Is this generic email? If yes, then I ll have to act on PCC because I was thinking like medicals and bio-metrics I ll receive a separate email asking for PCC.

Please advise ????????????????????????

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
What is the generic email ? Are you talking about the letter that says "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor" and then it provides a list as below :

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If
not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

1) Passport/Travel Document: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport.
2) Biometrics (if applicable):
3) Police Certificate:
4) Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for
spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents.
5) Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562): The principal applicant and all family
members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.
6) Details of Military Service - IMM 5546 (if applicable): Complete this form for anyone included
on the application who has ever held a high ranking/senior official government position or
served in the military, army, defence or police unit, (including National Service), and submit a
copy of the military card/booklet, including blank pages, if applicable.
7) CV/Resume: Please provide a CV/Resume for the principal applicant and dependent spouse (if
applicable) detailing education and employment information from the age of 18.
In order to facilitate faster processing, please send these documents by email.

Is this generic email? If yes, then I ll have to act on PCC because I was thinking like medicals and bio-metrics I ll receive a separate email asking for PCC.

Please advise ????????????????????????
Your first line is the AoR.

for the rest of the e-mail: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912

Reactions: WaterFamily

Pupu

Oct 7, 2019
I have received biometrics and medical requestion by email/online account, but still "in process" and no "MD" for sponsorship stage. No clue on e-status/online which office is handling my case. Any lead?

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi All,

Thanks
sorry, may I ask How does it go? so your parents did the medical exam and bio-metric before and then you have received the acceptance letter?

Thank you,

VTG

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
2015-01-29
AOR Received.
2015-03-10
File Transfer...
2015-06-02