Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

NewVitality

Dec 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: (3) Parents and depended child
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Ukraine
  • Sponsor Province: Quebec
  • Invitations Receive Date: 2019-04-26
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: 2019-06-24
  • AoR Received (DATE): 2019-12-03
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: Application Received
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. NA
  • Sponsorship In process Date: NA
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: NA
  • Local Visa Office : NA
  • Biometric request : NA
  • MyCIC update: NA
  • IME request : NA
  • PCC request: NA
  • Additional document / travel history request date : NA
  • Comment / additional information : NA

Reactions: laxsun

Happy0101

May 31, 2019
Hello guys
I received additional documents request on November 5 and I submitted them on November 25 by email . There is no update since I sent documents.. Anyone have any idea when will I receive further updates??

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
has anyone increased family size after? My wife had new born and submitted online request to increase my family size and this is what they emailed me.

I assume I only need to re-submit Financial Evaluation form? because IMM 1344 and IMM 1344 has nothing to do with family size.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

When you have a sponsorship application in process, a family member of the person being sponsored could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario:

and

• The add-on request including:
    • your name,
    • your client ID number/UCI,
    • your file number,
    • a detailed letter of explanation,
    • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
    • if applicable, the proof of payment.
Useful tips

• If the newly eligible family member is a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child who is already a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, only the add-on request is required.
  • Please ensure to write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope.
  • If you would like proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.
We hope that this information will facilitate the process of family reunification.

Your add-on request will be evaluated by the responsible office. You will be contacted when a decision will be made or if further information is required.

For more information on what to expect after a sponsorship application is submitted, please visit the What to expect after you apply section of the sponsorship guide.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

kroduk

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Chandigarh, India
Hi

Today we got the letter that my parents' file was being transferred to New Delhi VO. We had got the biometric request in Oct last week, but since then no communication regarding medical or PCC was sent . Is this normal ?

Reactions: mohitmalhotr44

Kamal3194

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello guys
I received additional documents request on November 5 and I submitted them on November 25 by email . There is no update since I sent documents.. Anyone have any idea when will I receive further updates??
Yeah I received proof of relationship document request to on November 4th and submitted on nov 5th but nothing after

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi

Today we got the letter that my parents' file was being transferred to New Delhi VO. We had got the biometric request in Oct last week, but since then no communication regarding medical or PCC was sent . Is this normal ?
Did you get SA letter?

Reactions: kroduk

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
has anyone increased family size after? My wife had new born and submitted online request to increase my family size and this is what they emailed me.

I assume I only need to re-submit Financial Evaluation form? because IMM 1344 and IMM 1344 has nothing to do with family size.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

When you have a sponsorship application in process, a family member of the person being sponsored could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario:

and

• The add-on request including:
    • your name,
    • your client ID number/UCI,
    • your file number,
    • a detailed letter of explanation,
    • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
    • if applicable, the proof of payment.
Useful tips

• If the newly eligible family member is a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child who is already a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, only the add-on request is required.
  • Please ensure to write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope.
  • If you would like proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.
We hope that this information will facilitate the process of family reunification.

Your add-on request will be evaluated by the responsible office. You will be contacted when a decision will be made or if further information is required.

For more information on what to expect after a sponsorship application is submitted, please visit the What to expect after you apply section of the sponsorship guide.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
I think they misunderstood that you want to add a family member to the sponsored person’s family.
Try to call them or just send another web form including birth certificate of the new born.
Then they can understand better.
My friend did the same back in August and initially she got the same email back then she called them and sent a webform with new born’a birth certificate.

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they misunderstood that you want to add a family member to the sponsored person’s family.
Try to call them or just send another web form including birth certificate of the new born.
Then they can understand better.
My friend did the same back in August and initially she got the same email back then she called them and sent a webform with new born’a birth certificate.
yea that was my initial thought too.

Reactions: calgary17

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hello Friends,
My mother is back home in India Punjab. She lives alone. Anyone knows how to make appointment for medical. And secondly is there is any physician available in Amritsar or not. Please help thanks

cooold

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Hi

Totally normal.
You will get Bio /Medical req soon

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hello Friends,
My mother is back home in India Punjab. She lives alone. Anyone knows how to make appointment for medical. And secondly is there is any physician available in Amritsar or not. Please help thanks
I think there is none in Amritsar/Jalandhar.
Nearest place to go would be Ludhiana and there are 4-5 panel physicians available in Ludhiana.
You can call them and make the appointment for your mom and ask a relative/friend to go with her.

List of PPs
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx