+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Canim5555

Jul 8, 2017
Hi folks

just curious my ecas PA status was in process .when i click on that cic added new status saying that “we started processing application on 29 November “. I checked ecas on 29 November and also the ghost update in mycic account showing “your profile updated” but inside nothing has changed .

Is this the sign that PA DM will be soon or it is just normal thing ?

Requesting all of you for guidance.
Thank you in advance.

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
Hi folks

just curious my ecas PA status was in process .when i click on that cic added new status saying that “we started processing application on 29 November “. I checked ecas on 29 November and also the ghost update in mycic account showing “your profile updated” but inside nothing has changed .

Is this the sign that PA DM will be soon or it is just normal thing ?

Requesting all of you for guidance.
Thank you in advance.
I had the same thing happened to me. My SA decision made came 48 days after this update. But then everything else like bio PCC and med came within 2 weeks.

Canim5555

Jul 8, 2017
My SA is already o
I had the same thing happened to me. My SA decision made came 48 days after this update. But then everything else like bio PCC and med came within 2 weeks.
My SA is DM already since august and submitted additional docs pcc, cv etc on 25th October.

mgentleman

Sep 14, 2017
follow the tracker. it will give you a good idea when to accept AOR
Hi I agree with you that the tracker is a good tool but this is exactly what puzzles me the most some people received AoR few weeks after submitting their application others a couple of months, I even saw that another person received a request for a missing document and his application was received 1 day after me, I think the good news that there is nothing missing in my application and we just waiting for an agent to get assigned to it

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
Congrats. Did your mom prepare and submit "Good to follow" form"? What's your plan to transfer her movable and immovable assets from home country at a later stage?
Thanks ! No, we did not submit a goods to follow form. However we did mention a specific amount she will be bringing in. We plan to wire transfer .

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
when did you send the Passport to Ottawa? I send my mother passport on Nov 19
We sent the passport to Ottawa on Nov 6, received it back on Nov 29.

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
Hi I agree with you that the tracker is a good tool but this is exactly what puzzles me the most some people received AoR few weeks after submitting their application others a couple of months, I even saw that another person received a request for a missing document and his application was received 1 day after me, I think the good news that there is nothing missing in my application and we just waiting for an agent to get assigned to it
There are lot of cases where missing documents were asked way before AOR. From tracker it seems like they are working on Jun 20-Jun 21 applications. It seems like you are not too far. My assumption is that they would send you AOR before Christmas for sure. We have noticed quiet a slow down in this process since September. Anyways Good luck and hopefully you will hear something soon.

Reactions: mgentleman

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
I have one more question regarding biometrics. Do my mother has to pay anything in India to get her biometrics. I paid the biometrics fees when I paid the application fee.
Thanks

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
My SA is already o

My SA is DM already since august and submitted additional docs pcc, cv etc on 25th October.
Well my bad, i didnt realize that you are talking about PA decision made. From tracker i can see that it might take upto 2-3 months to get PA decision made. I would call CIC and see if they can shed some light on it.

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
N
I have one more question regarding biometrics. Do my mother has to pay anything in India to get her biometrics. I paid the biometrics fees when I paid the application fee.
Thanks
No your mother will not pay anything. The letter that you will receive has instructions and barcode in the end. Your mother has to take a printout. I am assuming that barcode is to check if the applicant has paid or not for bio

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi friends,

I got AOR email 2 months ago and my Ecas is still application received.
I can not link CIC to this application.

In the questions when it aked were the parents intended to live I am not sure about my response and It can not be linked. any similar situation?

Thanks much