+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Sep 9, 2019
Hi Guys,
How do I register myself in tracker?
I received application invitation on 26 April 2019
Application Received by CIC on 21 June 2019
AoR Received on 27 Nov 2019

I also have question, how to link my account to online?

jay01

Star Member
May 24, 2013
@robertp
I am just wondering,
Do you get any update for pre-arrival letter on Ecas?
After medical passed do you get any update on Ecas?

Anyone's help appreciated.

xengxeng73

Aug 31, 2016
Hi guys
I have been a silent follower in this forum for a while. My app received in Ottawa on May 23. Both SA and PA started “in progress” on Sep 25. About 4 weeks ago SA status changed back to “application received “ and now stuck. My guess is because they are waiting from province to get back regards Social Assistance. My husband is a co-sign and my in-laws were sponsored in 2013. They live in rent-to-gear apartment . Do you think that is the problem ? And why the status changed from “in progress” back to “ received “ for SA. Thank you for your opinions

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I also had to wait for police cert (not India though). After the first 30 days I sent CIC a part of requested docs via email, explained that I am waiting for PCC to be received and translated (had to contact embassies to get some of them) and asked for 30 day extension. In response, the Missisauga office sent me another instruction letter with the list of outstanding docs and new and last deadline, in 30 days. So I would send what you have and request time you need. If its 45 days with translations, explain why you need that long and request it upfront
Thank you so much. Will do it. I have time till Dec 22. Will send all the other documents by then. Around Dec 18 or 19, will send them an email with explanation.Will also include proofs (receipts of PCC submission ) if there are any. Thanks again.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp
I am just wondering,
Do you get any update for pre-arrival letter on Ecas?
After medical passed do you get any update on Ecas?

Anyone's help appreciated.
Do you get any update for pre-arrival letter on Ecas? No
After medical passed do you get any update on Ecas? yes. myCIC update with "Medical passed"

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi Guys,
How do I register myself in tracker?
I received application invitation on 26 April 2019
Application Received by CIC on 21 June 2019
AoR Received on 27 Nov 2019

I also have question, how to link my account to online?
PGP-2019 : Timeline | CSQ / Undertaking (kit B): Timeline

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Chintspatel

Apr 4, 2018
Thanks
Can you please let me know the best number to reach out to CIC who could discuss case specific questions??

Sponsor's address changed after the application and so was updated through ecas but after the application turned to ''in process' the ecas for sponsor as well as PR applicant shows old address which is incorrect.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice
Hi guys
Can you please help me out with the CIC number???

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Hi All,

After 5 months I finally received atleast some communication. Received an e-mail that IMM5476E is incomplete or missing and need to be submitted again. The link that they have provided for the form is invalid (asking for 2015-09). Should I send the most recent form IMM 5476 (08-2019) E?

Regards,
Vishal