+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew Please update below:
  • Line # in tracker: 451
  • Local Visa Office : CPC-Mississauga
  • MyCIC update: Medical exam requested (IME Letter).
  • IME request : Nov 25, 2019

I haven't received the Biometrics and PCC request letter yet, please help me with below queries:

1) For PCC: Mother is in Canada since March 2019 (supervisa). I didn't wait for the PCC request letter but applied to get her Indian PCC from BLS couple of weeks ago and received it already. In case I don't get the specific PCC request letter from CIC, can I just submit only the Indian PCC or do I need to apply for Canadian PCC too as she is staying in Canada with us for more than 6 months? (Not sure if specific countries are mentioned in PCC request letter, for which we need to get the PCC.)

2) For Biometrics: I am planning to get an appointment at USCIS Buffalo for bio-metrics, but I need IRCC number for the appointment and I believe its mentioned in the Bio-metrics request letter. Is it possible to get IRCC number without the Bio-metrics letter? I do have the generic SA letter in which PCC, biometrics, passport, CV etc. have been requested.

Last edited:

richjo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
I haven't received the Biometrics and PCC request letter yet, please help me with below queries:

1) For PCC: Mother is in Canada since March 2019 (supervisa). I didn't wait for the PCC request letter but applied to get her Indian PCC from BLS couple of weeks ago and received it already. In case I don't get the specific PCC request letter from CIC, can I just submit only the Indian PCC or do I need to apply for Canadian PCC too as she is staying in Canada with us for more than 6 months? (Not sure if specific countries are mentioned in PCC request letter, for which we need to get the PCC.)

2) For Biometrics: I am planning to get an appointment at USCIS Buffalo for bio-metrics, but I need IRCC number for the appointment and I believe its mentioned in the Bio-metrics request letter. Is it possible to get IRCC number without the Bio-metrics letter? I do have the generic SA letter in which PCC, biometrics, passport, CV etc. have been requested.
If she is on a Supervisa has she not already done Biometrics?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

1) Canadian PCC not required.
2) wait for Bio request

Reactions: sg02

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
About MyCIC registration,
I have not created account for my mother in MyCIC . So, so far, we have been getting emails. ( SA,Bio,Medical request ), which seems to be okay. We also have been asked to send all the docs ( PCC,Travel History,CV,country specific req ) by email.
Do you think i can register now? Will there be any problem if I register now?

Thanks
RK

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
About documents -
I understand Medicals and biometrics have timelimit ( 30 days ) and will be submitted by respective offices for us.
Is there any time limit for other documents like Travel ( IMM 5562),PCC,CV etc? We are yet to apply for PCC and will do so next week. Looks like PCC from indian passport offie will take 30 days for processing.
I do not see time limits mentioned anywhere. Please suggest.
Thanks
RK

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
About documents -
I understand Medicals and biometrics have timelimit ( 30 days ) and will be submitted by respective offices for us.
Is there any time limit for other documents like Travel ( IMM 5562),PCC,CV etc? We are yet to apply for PCC and will do so next week. Looks like PCC from indian passport offie will take 30 days for processing.
I do not see time limits mentioned anywhere. Please suggest.
Thanks
RK
Nothing mentioned but you should treat it as 30 days

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
I received the AOR today but i am not able to link the app to PA cic account.