+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

JITB

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Anyone with file transfer to NDVO from CPC-M? Mine transferred on Nov21, nothing happened after that, my CIC still showing “we are processing your background check, if it changes.......” from last 2 weeks
Also “we are reviewing if you are eligible “
Any one on same boat?

Mandriva

Jun 19, 2014
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @laxsun

Please update my record. A few things happened to my case:

Biometrics completed on November 22nd.

Also, on November 22nd I received sponsorship approval email, the case will be processed by CPC-Mississauga
The approval email had a request for PCC, IMM5562(travel), IMM 5546 (military service, applicable for father), CV

Then on November 25th medical exam requests came for both parents.

Medicals are scheduled for November 29th.

Thank you!

Reactions: robertp

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
re-posting this question..any insight on this will be much appreciated.

Question for applicants who received PPR.
How much time does IRCC provide once the resident visa is stamped to enter Canada?

Thanks

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
About Country Specific Requirements ( India):
- Only mom is being sponsored as dad is no more. Is this still applicable for us?
Finally read old posts here. I didn't realize it is applicable for the parent.
So, for India, we need to submit a proof of DOB for the parent. I need to focus more and read stuff!! Filled out so many applicaitons ( Work permits, extensions,PRs, Citizenship,OCI etc) for myself. I think, I do not have any more juice left!! Totally struggling.

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019
re-posting this question..any insight on this will be much appreciated.

Question for applicants who received PPR.
How much time does IRCC provide once the resident visa is stamped to enter Canada?

Thanks
Visa is valid until the medical exam expiry. My mom passed the medical end of June 2019 and is valid for a year. COPR was issued on November 20, 2019 and is valid to July 1, 2020.

Reactions: rockwidme

mywordsflyup

Nov 26, 2019
Hi all, I have just joined this thread. Very useful info. Thanks in advance.
My PGP application was received on June 17, 2019.
I have two questions.
1. Will financial undertaking for my wife will be in effect under my name based on the following scenario ?
I received PNP, and applied for PR based on it. I got married. Meanwhile, I received PPR, but I didn't submit the passport. I added my wife's name to my PR file; hence, we both received PPRs again after 3-4 months. She arrived in Canada as a permanent resident.
2. How to attach the PGP file to the on-line account ?
I have made several failed attempts to do that.

RockerMe

Jan 12, 2019
Confirmation of Permanent Residency COPR Received NOVEMBER 22
One of the best Christmas presents received ever! Thank you for this group.

Timeline below.
PASSPORT REQUEST - October 23.
So my mom is here since Feb 28, 2019 under Super visa. She had the medical exam last January 29, 2019 as required on the Super Visa application. PGP IME request was on Sept 2019. We just have to revalidate the January result since it's not expired yet. I filled out the Web form requesting IRCC to exempt her from redoing her medical. On my ECAS, it shows Medical passed Oct. 3. PCC, Certificate of No Marriage, TRAVEL FORM, DEATH CERTIFICATE, all other documents were submitted upfront with full payment.
Line # in tracker: NOT APPLICABLE
Sponsored People: MOTHER
Parents Country of Citizenship: PHILIPPINES
Sponsor Province: SASKATCHEWAN
Invitations Receive Date: APRIL 25
Application received in Ottawa Date: MAY 15
AoR Received (DATE): JULY 16
Biometric request : NOT NEEDED
IME request : SEPT 27
PCC request: Submitted Upfront May 15
PPR date: OCT. 23
Additional document / travel history request date : SUBMITTED UPFRONT
Local Visa Office ( LVO) : MISSISAUGA, ONTARIO
Comment / additional information :CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE IN THEIR EVERY PROGRESS

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Hello can u tell me if you got the request by email.We have the same timeline as you but not able to log in to my cic.No progress on our case
Hi ..I got an email to check my account.
Which is for my mother- when I log in to the account there was the message for biometrics.
On Tue often they have CIC update sometime you can't log in .try tomorrow if you haven't already done so!

lylas

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Confirmation of Permanent Residency COPR Received NOVEMBER 22
One of the best Christmas presents received ever! Thank you for this group.

Timeline below.
PASSPORT REQUEST - October 23.
So my mom is here since Feb 28, 2019 under Super visa. She had the medical exam last January 29, 2019 as required on the Super Visa application. PGP IME request was on Sept 2019. We just have to revalidate the January result since it's not expired yet. I filled out the Web form requesting IRCC to exempt her from redoing her medical. On my ECAS, it shows Medical passed Oct. 3. PCC, Certificate of No Marriage, TRAVEL FORM, DEATH CERTIFICATE, all other documents were submitted upfront with full payment.
Line # in tracker: NOT APPLICABLE
Sponsored People: MOTHER
Parents Country of Citizenship: PHILIPPINES
Sponsor Province: SASKATCHEWAN
Invitations Receive Date: APRIL 25
Application received in Ottawa Date: MAY 15
AoR Received (DATE): JULY 16
Biometric request : NOT NEEDED
IME request : SEPT 27
PCC request: Submitted Upfront May 15
PPR date: OCT. 23
Additional document / travel history request date : SUBMITTED UPFRONT
Local Visa Office ( LVO) : MISSISAUGA, ONTARIO
Comment / additional information :CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE IN THEIR EVERY PROGRESS
Congrats

aki

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jan, 2014
AOR Received.
22nd Feb, 2014
File Transfer...
25th Feb, 2014
Med's Done....
27th Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
23rd Sep, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sep, 2014 (DM)
Hi ..I got an email to check my account.
Which is for my mother- when I log in to the account there was the message for biometrics.
On Tue often they have CIC update sometime you can't log in .try tomorrow if you haven't already done so!
Thank you