App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Hi I guess we're in the same boat and I'm not sure whether it's the one who processes mid-May applicants at amazingly slow speed, or it's because the previous undertaking still in effect.

I sponsored my wife in 2016 so of course the undertaking is still valid. In the beginning of the process of my parent's sponsorship, I didn't use my wife as co-signer but later added her because I realized regular EI could not be counted as a source of income.

Therefore, my case is similar to yours - one of the co-signer is still being sponsored.

However, I also found some mid-May applications are being dragged but I'm not sure if they all have the same story.

hey @Stardust2019 and @joyus Congrats on your medical request. so happy for you two.

I got my notes last week and it pretty much shows SSC-ON request pending. My husband is the co-signer and he sponsored me in 2013. Spouse sponsorship undertaking length is 3 years which is done already. and also its taking them so long to respond for something i never took.

i will be finishing my 90 days of in process this Friday.

I have already order another set of gcms notes as well which should come just before christmas.

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Hi I guess we're in the same boat and I'm not sure whether it's the one who processes mid-May applicants at amazingly slow speed, or it's because the previous undertaking still in effect.

I sponsored my wife in 2016 so of course the undertaking is still valid. In the beginning of the process of my parent's sponsorship, I didn't use my wife as co-signer but later added her because I realized regular EI could not be counted as a source of income.

Therefore, my case is similar to yours - one of the co-signer is still being sponsored.

However, I also found some mid-May applications are being dragged but I'm not sure if they all have the same story.

Hey You know my husband sponsored me in 2013. The undertaking is done 2 years ago but still.

There are few more that are in the same boat and are patiently waiting. @calgary17 @Roya-FSW @qjzhou

Mine Calgary and roya's gcms notes shows case pending ssc report. And the same thing is also mentioned in the outgoing section of the notes.

Reactions: Rushdanalb

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi guyz,

Just wondering my parents were here in Canada for a year. I got a request to submit PCC, do i need to submit PCC for Canada? or home country is fine.
2) CIC has my old address I already updated online services when i moved? do i need to email them for the change? Please reply

Thanks,
1. No 2. Yes, via webform

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Reactions: Rushdanalb

jpana

Nov 12, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @laxsun @jayeshaminnew
Please update the info into tracker. Thanks
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: AB
  • Invitations Receive Date: 25 April 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: 19 June 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: Application received
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. Application received
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Reactions: laxsun

djsingh

Mar 14, 2015
******** Urgent Help Required What should I do please advice as I have only 15 days to submit these documents.

Proof of Relationship: Please provide your birth certificate as proof of relationship to
the principal applicant. The birth certificate already provided with this application is of poor quality and
does not appear to list a date of birth and/or the date of birth cannot be seen. Please ensure your birth
certificate is legible in all areas.
This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/11- How do I make dates clear on the Birth Certificate
> Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide
your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and
Matriculation/secondary school certificate).
This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/11- I don't have Voter Card, Aadhar card and Fifth class Certificate but I have other ones for proof
> Proof of Relationship: Please provide a copy of your Indian passport/Overseas Citizen
Card that includes the bio-data page (the page with your photo and document information) and the
demographics page (the page with the name of your father, mother, spouse, address, and old passport
number).
This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/11 - I have this to for proof

I have received this email this morning and I don't know how do I make the dates clear on the birth certificate clear( do i have any option or someone else has been in this situation) and also don't have Voter id card, Aadhar card were not made at that time when I came here, and also I don't have Fifth class Certificate.

All I have is the same birth certificate, 8th,10th and 12th Certificate, Indian Passport for the proof any suggestions are very much appreciated.
Submit whatever you can..especially the birth certificate and passport copy

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
I got the ECAS activated about 10 days back but still cannot link the application to MyCIC account. anyone else in the same boat ? thanks !!

djsingh

Mar 14, 2015
******** Urgent Help Required What should I do please advice as I have only 15 days to submit these documents.

Proof of Relationship: Please provide your birth certificate as proof of relationship to
the principal applicant. The birth certificate already provided with this application is of poor quality and
does not appear to list a date of birth and/or the date of birth cannot be seen. Please ensure your birth
certificate is legible in all areas.
This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/11- How do I make dates clear on the Birth Certificate
> Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide
your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and
Matriculation/secondary school certificate).
This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/11- I don't have Voter Card, Aadhar card and Fifth class Certificate but I have other ones for proof
> Proof of Relationship: Please provide a copy of your Indian passport/Overseas Citizen
Card that includes the bio-data page (the page with your photo and document information) and the
demographics page (the page with the name of your father, mother, spouse, address, and old passport
number).
This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/11 - I have this to for proof

I have received this email this morning and I don't know how do I make the dates clear on the birth certificate clear( do i have any option or someone else has been in this situation) and also don't have Voter id card, Aadhar card were not made at that time when I came here, and also I don't have Fifth class Certificate.

All I have is the same birth certificate, 8th,10th and 12th Certificate, Indian Passport for the proof any suggestions are very much appreciated.
First submit all the documents you have and answer why you don't have other documents...then mention what other docs you are providing like birth certificate and passport copy

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Dear Mods,

I received the following updates to my parents - grand parents application.please update line 563 - VSU on the excel :

Sponsorship Application Status - Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status- In Process

Biometrics Request - Nov 20
Medical Request - Nov 25

Thanks and Regards,
Vasu
Can you see in process and decision made date in the ecas?
Net time please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew for upadte in the tracker.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hello everyone..

my friend is asking ,will they refuse an permanent resident application if one of the test sphyllis comes positive?

what is the impact on final decision?

thank you