+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Never_give_up

Nov 20, 2018
Hi guyz,

Just wondering my parents were here in Canada for a year. I got a request to submit PCC, do i need to submit PCC for Canada? or home country is fine.
2) CIC has my old address I already updated online services when i moved? do i need to email them for the change? Please reply

Thanks,

aki

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jan, 2014
AOR Received.
22nd Feb, 2014
File Transfer...
25th Feb, 2014
Med's Done....
27th Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
23rd Sep, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sep, 2014 (DM)
Folks, where did you receive your biometric requests? Email or only myCIC? I am unable to link my parents application to my account. Also, did you link the application to the sponsor account or did you link to the principal applicant account? I also put myself as a representative for the application. Is there a separate portal for representatives or does the representative receive emails?

Chrobik

Jun 28, 2019
I haven’t written here on a while and well it’s because I’m frustrated with this process
I can’t believe that today it has been 3 months since the CSQ application was received and still I haven’t received the document. These guys are barely working, last week it said processing until August 26th and this week it says until August 27, so in a week they only worked on the applications for a day ???
In addition the application is still stuck in application received and Mexico hasn’t sent a thing (sent there 3 months ago) no AOR, no request for documents, nothing. I just think that the application is gathering dust in an office waiting for Quebec
I am in the same boat, my application is stuck in Vienna since August 21. No documents requested, no AOR. Unfortunately we are a few unlucky ones and there is nothing we can do about it. Just wait.

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mods,

I received the following updates to my parents - grand parents application.please update line 563 - VSU on the excel :

Sponsorship Application Status - Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status- In Process

Biometrics Request - Nov 20
Medical Request - Nov 25

Thanks and Regards,
Vasu

Reactions: laxsun