08-12-2011
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2012
LANDED..........
01-05-2012
Good Morning Everyone and Yulia @YULIA-2016,

I have a status update in my application.

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made (Since Nov 8th, 2019)

Permanent Resident Application Status: In Process (Since Nov 8th, 2019)

- Biometric Requested for parents on Nov 16th, 2019.

@YULIA-2016 please, update my status.

Thank you,

Reactions: robertp

pundhi

Nov 24, 2019
I sponsored my mom under 2019 parents sponsorship as "legally separated". she has been living separately for almost 1.5yrs now but there is no legal paper work as ( she does have proof of rent she has been paying all this time) she never went to court. I attached an attested affidavit of separation from a notary.

In order to make the separation legal, she has now filed for legal separation in a court.

Will that be enough? Any chances CIC will insist on a proof for divorce, which she doesn't want to file because she is in her 60's and doesn't have the money and health to get through some thing like that. Please share if you know anything about such a situation.

Last edited:

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

Please help me with the below mentioned

@robertp
@YULIA-2016

I have received a letter from IRCC asking to provide -

1. PCC from Canada for PA & dependent. (I have initiated process for this, No confusion here).

2. Bio-metric Fee for PA & dependent. (I had already paid this fee upfront at the time of application submission. I paid total $2250.00 CAD i.e. $2080 application for two and $170 biometric fee fro two people).
I am thinking of writing a letter explanation and attaching the original receipt to explain the fact that biometric fee has been already paid. Hopefully this will suffice.

Any alternate suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Prince0304

Apr 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

can you please help me here

I have paid Biometric fee for my parents online and trying to upload receipt using cic Web Form

Can you please tell me what option I should select Under "Type of application/enquiry (continued)"
when submitting receipt?

Ottawan83

Aug 31, 2019
Hello Everyone:
@YULIA-2016: can you please update my info as follows:
- Received your application to sponsor on June 3, 2019
- AOR letter on October 23 (Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019)
- Started processing your application on November 8, 2019
- Biometric request on November 15, 2019
- Police certificate, CV, etc on Nonmember 22, 2019

Thanks!

Reactions: robertp

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Hi

Do you see under the Incoming part of the notes, something related to this Social assistance - Negative?
Yes. It is under incoming part of the notes and its Negative

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hi,guy
my girl friend and i have been living togather for more than 5 months , as a sponsor, would you guys think i need to tell CIC about this through WEB FORM? thanks.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi All,

Please help me with the below mentioned

@robertp
@YULIA-2016

I have received a letter from IRCC asking to provide -

1. PCC from Canada for PA & dependent. (I have initiated process for this, No confusion here).

2. Bio-metric Fee for PA & dependent. (I had already paid this fee upfront at the time of application submission. I paid total $2250.00 CAD i.e. $2080 application for two and $170 biometric fee fro two people).
I am thinking of writing a letter explanation and attaching the original receipt to explain the fact that biometric fee has been already paid. Hopefully this will suffice.

Any alternate suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
writing a letter explanation and attaching the original receipt to explain the fact that biometric fee has been already paid

P

Pdiwan

@YULIA-2016 @robertp
Line 70
Landed today at the Coutts/Sweetgrass land border, thank you for all your time and effort in keeping the tracker up to date, it's been a great help.
Hi
Can you please share your experience about landing at Coutts border. Was weekend a good day to do landing there? What was the wait time?

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hi
Can you please share your experience about landing at Coutts border. Was weekend a good day to do landing there? What was the wait time?
It was about a 3 hour drive from Calgary and we arrived there at about 1230.
Told the US border agent that we were there to flagpole and was told to park up and go into the building. There was one family already waiting and they left after about 5 mins, we were then called up by the Officer who asked if we were entering or just there to change our status, I told him we were just changing status and he handed back our passports and said as we were from a visa exempt country there was nothing to do by them and just drive back following the return to Canada signs.
We drove up to the Canadian side told the Officer we were there to land, he asked us to park and come in. Inside the family that was at the US side were just finishing and we were seen straight away. We were asked if we had every been arrested, denied entry to Canada and if all the details on the COPR were correct. It was then a 5 min wait while they did all the admin, he gave us back our passports with the copy of the COPR, told us our supervises had been cancelled and welcomed us to Canada.
All in the whole process took about 30 mins and the officers at both sides of the border were very nice .

Last edited: