can you update my line 371

Thanks

Reactions: robertp

Prince0304

Apr 27, 2019
Hi Experts @YULIA-2016 @robertp

Line 659
Please update track sheet
I have got biometric request for my father. But no mothers name.
Is it because my father is primary applicant??
And will be able to link/look my application online now??

Thanks

Reactions: robertp

hatchi

Nov 12, 2018
Congrats !! did you receive an email ? what does your ecas status show ?
it shows as Application Received

But no email yet
they sent me 2 emails with temp application number for missing info in some documents but they didnt send me email about Application Received

Does that mean I dont have missing documents anymore ?

Last edited:

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Question for Medical

Received letter on 6th Nov,
Medical happens on 12th
After few days they ask for few more test
Now Dr saying we need to visit again for XRAY on 22nd Jan after 2 month.

Do i need to inform same to Immigration office or hospital will inform them?

if hospital will inform them, do i have to take any action ?

Thanks in Advance.

FabAle

Oct 8, 2016
Hi everyone - my current employer might start downsizing employee numbers if this is approved by the executive team. Based on this, what would happen if someone loses his job while waiting for sponsorship approval? Does this mean that the application will be rejected? Has anyone gone through this situation? Any experience or knowledge about it will very much appreciate it! Thanks!!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Question for Medical

Received letter on 6th Nov,
Medical happens on 12th
After few days they ask for few more test
Now Dr saying we need to visit again for XRAY on 22nd Jan after 2 month.

Do i need to inform same to Immigration office or hospital will inform them?

if hospital will inform them, do i have to take any action ?

Thanks in Advance.
No, no action required from your side. clinic will submit report to CIC.

please update tracker.
when did you get Additional test request?
what is your DM date?
did you get Bio? when?
did you get PCC? when?

aribc

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
BC
Visa Office......
Ankara
Regardless of whether he is accompanying your mom, if they are legally married, you have to put him as dependent and finish all the procedure for him. If you don't do that, your app will be denied.

Thanks but the Letter I received is specifically asking for my mother.
I have completed the other forms for my father as dependent in my mother application.

My mother is the only applicant in my sponsorship and also permanent residency and my father is only dependant/

But now I wonder if i should send my father police certificate too.
How about medical exam. If he is not accompanying my mother , is CIC is going to ask him to do the medical exam too?

I just dont understands why they need Police Cert and Medical Exam for someone who did not apply for permanent residency at all!

I hope someone can help me here

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thanks but the Letter I received is specifically asking for my mother.
I have completed the other forms for my father as dependent in my mother application.

My mother is the only applicant in my sponsorship and also permanent residency and my father is only dependant/

But now I wonder if i should send my father police certificate too.
How about medical exam. If he is not accompanying my mother , is CIC is going to ask him to do the medical exam too?

I just dont understands why they need Police Cert and Medical Exam for someone who did not apply for permanent residency at all!

I hope someone can help me here
Yes. regardless accompanying or not.
because parents depend each other.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone - my current employer might start downsizing employee numbers if this is approved by the executive team. Based on this, what would happen if someone loses his job while waiting for sponsorship approval? Does this mean that the application will be rejected? Has anyone gone through this situation? Any experience or knowledge about it will very much appreciate it! Thanks!!
If you think your employer can downsize then find some other opportunity before it's too late. IRCC won't worry if you don't have a job for two months. You need to maintain the income for a certain year. Your application will not be rejected if you don't have a job right now. but if you are unable to work and maintain income requirements for a given year and IRCC has any doubt then it can be a problem. Message my inbox for detail.

golfclash

Oct 7, 2019
Is admin @robertp @YULIA-2016 @laxsun or anyone else out here who submitted the Police clearance certificate in advance through webform before the CIC ask for it, I was thinking to send it because I applied in advance in a hope that CIC will ask after biometrics but its been a month I haven't heard from them, so anyone knows for how long this PCC from India stays valid? please advise