+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
@SAM_2014 and @ihg
i think thats enough. everyone read both ur sides. and its done with.
best u guys not post even one more post about this. not even a "sorry" . just silence. unless it is immigration related.

cheers.

Reactions: Netesteph

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
He just want to tell and show the mirror of truth when people are bringing the topics why my application has slow processing compare to others.
Please close this topic and self realize the facts .
No one really know why a file processing get delayed. We should stop this stereotypes, racist and biased discussion in this forum. This should be the end of this discussion.

sam001

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
@robertp received sponsor approval letter today as well. application forwarded to the Singapore office. No additional doc requested. When do they ask for PCC?

Reactions: robertp

aribc

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
BC
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hi Guys

Please help;

Im Sponsoring my Mom only and she is the only applicant.(Principle)
My father cannot move to Canada due to his illness. But He is still my mother dependent.

I did not complete any application for my father and my mother is the only applicant.

Now I received a letter from CIC asking for bunch of documents (CV, Biometric, etc. and Police Certificate ;

My Concern is the Police Certificate;

Here is CIC request;
"Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable)"

Does it mean that I still need to ask my father (Dependent) to do Police Certificate even if he is not an applicant at all.
Note: His name is not in CIC letter at all.

Please help.
Thanks,

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Guys

Please help;

Im Sponsoring my Mom only and she is the only applicant.(Principle)
My father cannot move to Canada due to his illness. But He is still my mother dependent.

I did not complete any application for my father and my mother is the only applicant.

Now I received a letter from CIC asking for bunch of documents (CV, Biometric, etc. and Police Certificate ;

My Concern is the Police Certificate;

Here is CIC request;
"Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable)"

Does it mean that I still need to ask my father (Dependent) to do Police Certificate even if he is not an applicant at all.
Note: His name is not in CIC letter at all.

Please help.
Thanks,
Regardless of whether he is accompanying your mom, if they are legally married, you have to put him as dependent and finish all the procedure for him. If you don't do that, your app will be denied.

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015

lady_dee

Aug 14, 2015
Do you guys receive an email confirmation once you have submitted something to CIC via IRCC Webform?

Thank you.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you guys receive an email confirmation once you have submitted something to CIC via IRCC Webform?

Thank you.
Yes, you will get a reply once the agents who take care of online documents will send the document to the designated team. It may take a week before you get a reply back. Make sure to check your spam folder also time to time.

Reactions: lady_dee

lar2019

Jun 10, 2019

Thank you.
I received below email 8 days after I submitted requested document via email and webform.
CE CSC Do Not Reply / Ne Pas Repondre CSC EC (IRCC) <IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Good day
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:
  • xxxxx
We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.
If further information is needed during the processing of the application, the responsible office may contact you.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Reactions: lady_dee

cindi2000

Aug 14, 2019
Hi @YULIA-2016 & @robertp

Please help update tracker, Line 65
Local Visa Office: CPC-Mississauga - Nov 22, 2019
PCC request with additional Documents (passport all-pages, Travel history(IMM5562e), country specific, CV Resume): : Nov 22, 2019

Thanks

Reactions: robertp