Med's Done....
June 1, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ECAS changed to Decision made for Sponsor today Nov 20,2019 after receiving request for biometrics yesterday.

please update @YULIA-2016; @robertp; @bdidol

Thanks!

Last edited:

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
It just occurred to me. The letter states my parents visa office is Mississauga.
But they are in India - Mumbai.

Is that right?

as187

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
my mother doesn't have her birth certificate from india.
she has a school leaving certificate which mentions her DoB but it is in Marathi.

where do i get this translated? they live in Mumbai so I need a resource there. does it have to be an approved institute etc?

any help is appreciated.
thanks.
Are they asking for parents birth certificate as well?

as187

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Are you sure about this? You went through this step successfully doing that?
I ask because the request clearly states if the birth registration is later on - submit school records and voter id.

From the country specify requirements:
Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
  • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
  • Voter's ID card.
Quick question: If birth is registered late then they are requesting 'school certificates' and 'voter id' for parents or sponsor or both?

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
Hi We have used Certified Translation Services at MIssissauga.

918 Dundas St E #304, Mississauga, ON L4Y 4H9

Hi guys, I would really appreciate if someone can please help me with the following query. I just recieved an email asking me to submit the following document:

Copy of sponsor’s Birth certificate [Punjabi version] with certified English translation

I'm currently in Canada and my original birth certificate is indeed in Punjabi. Where can I get the Indian birth certificate translated? Do I have to go through BLS? Moreover, does the document needs to be notarized as well?
Please advise.

Reactions: veeraB

MAKT

Nov 20, 2019
Hi guys!
Do you know if there is a number I can call to find out why I cannot link application first. Also I received a letter to send if not already included: 1. A copy of their passports- both copies with translations were sent(so why they are mention this, how we supposed to know if they need it again or not
2. to send biometrics - but how? My parents gave biometrics, what Can I send? They were not giving anything at the visa office.
3. form IMM5546 which was a part of original package,
4. police certificate
5. IMM 5562 travels - which was also a part of the package.
4 resume, both parents retired several years ago, why they ask for resume/CV.

this is Mississauga office.
thank you!

hmalc

Feb 8, 2015
So we’re in the final stages of the application and it turns out my dad has 2 DUIs on his traffic history from the 80s. Am I finished? From what I ready now he is inadmissible even though my parents have been to Canada 2 times already

Stardust2019

Feb 2, 2019
I got my Gcms notes yesterday and it says :
Pre-assessment in Progress fc4 sponsorship category partner check initiated for : co-signer social assistance check. Previous undertaking(s); FC-1 2014 results pending than few lines regarding the application and last line app locked on may 14 2019 case pending receipt of SSC-ON Toronto

Posted just In case anyone needs to refer to the notes who's stuck in process for SA.

Not sure why on the first 10 pages in the income assessment section it says

SA's met for :6

Hi:

Did you sponsor your parents or parents in law before and when was your wife sponsored ? I am also stuck in Process (for my mother in law and I am the co-sponsor with my wife being the primary sponsor for her mom's application) and have sponsored my parents who becomes PR in 2012 and wife in 2010. I believe their sponsorship agreement is still in effect so CIC will do a check on that. I am not sure how long this takes. Looks like you are from Ontario too. Let me know when you find any updates.

Thanks....

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

realpower

Jul 3, 2019
Hi guys!
Do you know if there is a number I can call to find out why I cannot link application first. Also I received a letter to send if not already included: 1. A copy of their passports- both copies with translations were sent(so why they are mention this, how we supposed to know if they need it again or not
2. to send biometrics - but how? My parents gave biometrics, what Can I send? They were not giving anything at the visa office.
3. form IMM5546 which was a part of original package,
4. police certificate
5. IMM 5562 travels - which was also a part of the package.
4 resume, both parents retired several years ago, why they ask for resume/CV.

this is Mississauga office.
thank you!
+1 888-242-2100

You received this letter today? It came within SA letter?