+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
@bdidol @robertp and fellow sponsors,

I got an email today the "The London Regional Medical Office" asking my dad to take additional medical test. the email didn't provide any further instructions rather than just contact panel physicians with IME to access instructions. need to complete in 60 days

is this request normal? from a regional medical office? email is out from international.gc.ca

Thank you for your help.

just an update for your reference:

my parents did medical exam here in Canada on Oct 11, when they come to visit, results sent out on Oct 17 (told by dr office), received follow up request today Nov 20.
no change to eCAS or my CIC

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
@robertp @laxsun
Please update IME passed on 19 November. Both ecas and myCIC updated

Reactions: robertp

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@bdidol @robertp and fellow sponsors,

I got an email today the "The London Regional Medical Office" asking my dad to take additional medical test. the email didn't provide any further instructions rather than just contact panel physicians with IME to access instructions. need to complete in 60 days

is this request normal? from a regional medical office? email is out from international.gc.ca

Thank you for your help.

just an update for your reference:

my parents did medical exam here in Canada on Oct 11, when they come to visit, results sent out on Oct 17 (told by dr office), received follow up request today Nov 20.
no change to eCAS or my CIC
There are something in the first medical and they will do further test to confirm the status. It may be nothing and is a normal procedure for many applicants.

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
my mother doesn't have her birth certificate from india.
she has a school leaving certificate which mentions her DoB but it is in Marathi.

where do i get this translated? they live in Mumbai so I need a resource there. does it have to be an approved institute etc?

any help is appreciated.
thanks.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Fellow Applicants. If you have any information / guidance on the below matter , your advise is very much appreciated .

My parents will be planning for their move next year hopefully with all the requirements met . They have a dependednt as well - our lovely little dog . Breed is Pug . He is around 7 years old . We cannot leave him there . Does anyone has any experience in the transpiration of Pugs . They are flat nosed so they cannot travel in Cargo ( from what i have read )
Can you please tell what should be the best possible way of transporting Pug from India , What airlines allow for pugs to travel in cabin .

Please reply with whatever information you have .

Thanks a lot

Sumeet
It all depends on the airlines you are taking. For example, see below the rules for Air Canada.

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/plan/special-assistance/pets.html

Also see this: https://inspection.gc.ca/animals/terrestrial-animals/imports/policies/live-animals/pets/dogs/eng/1331876172009/1331876307796

Reactions: Sumeet2019

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
my mother doesn't have her birth certificate from india.
she has a school leaving certificate which mentions her DoB but it is in Marathi.

where do i get this translated? they live in Mumbai so I need a resource there. does it have to be an approved institute etc?

any help is appreciated.
thanks.
Just get a Notarized birth certificate. Here in canada we can get birth certificate using Indian passport from embassy

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi All,

Anyone not having this line and PA is in Process?

When you click "In Process" link for PA, Do you see this line or not in ecas:

"We started processing your application on xxxxxxx"

What to expect? Normally when does this line appear? Before/After SA?
I have been in process for long time and don't see this line. What is line number on the tracking sheet? Ottawa receiving date? You may see the DM soon.

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
Just get a Notarized birth certificate. Here in canada we can get birth certificate using Indian passport from embassy
Are you sure about this? You went through this step successfully doing that?
I ask because the request clearly states if the birth registration is later on - submit school records and voter id.

From the country specify requirements:
Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
  • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
  • Voter's ID card.