+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kunalap

Star Member
Jul 30, 2009
congratulations.

For canada, you do not need to submit anything, if required they do RCMP check themselves, this is my understanding. Please wait for other people inputs.

did you submit CRA NOAs with your application or gave your consent to CIC? thank you!
thanks.
i gave them consent to check directly.

Reactions: CanadianPR1

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
thanks I was thinking the same. Thanks for confirming.

my father is in Canada on supervisa. However he is asked to go outside Canada for biometrics.

He has visitor visa of USA. Can I schedule an appointment there and take him there.
Many members have done this way. Its fine

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Hi all,
Any news from applications processed in Ankara? Based on what items they transfer applications to another country or process in mississauga?

OakRangerStar

Nov 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

We applied for my mother-in-law PGP while she was here on SuperVisa, and all the forms show her as being here with us.
She now needs to go back home to deal with some issues.
Do you know if there are any implications? Do we need to inform IRCC?
Any recommendations?

Thx!
OakRangerStar

CanadianPR1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2010
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

UserName: CanadianPR1
Sponsored People: Mother
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Province: ON
Invitation Received Date: 26-April-2019
Application Received Date: 31-May-2019
AOR Received Date: 16-September-2019
In Process as per ECAS: 04-November-2019
ECAS Status for Sponsorship Application: In Process
ECAS Status for Permanent Residence Application: In Process
LVO: CPC-Mississauga

Reactions: robertp

dm74

Sep 16, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016
Hi Folks, Please update row 449.. ECAS status for
Sponsorship Application Status : Decision Made, dated 15th November
Received message to Submit Biometrics dated 15th November.

And please change the In Process date from November13 to November 8th.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: robertp

yashbabrah

May 26, 2019
@YULIA-2016
Hello, CIC requested PCC for my mother. She is on a visitor visa and she is currently in Toronto, Canada. She doesn't have the Canadian address proof. I checked information online and it is stated that address proof is one of the requirements for getting PCC in Canada. What should I do? Please any help on this will be really appreciated. Thanks!

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
@YULIA-2016
Hello, CIC requested PCC for my mother. She is on a visitor visa and she is currently in Toronto, Canada. She doesn't have the Canadian address proof. I checked information online and it is stated that address proof is one of the requirements for getting PCC in Canada. What should I do? Please any help on this will be really appreciated. Thanks!
You dont need her address proof. You can go to CGI directly and submit your driver’s license or passport copy for address proof. If not CGI, then apply through BLS but it will take longer then.

bchua

Oct 17, 2019
Hello. Our submission date is May 28, and my father received the biometrics request last Oct 21, 2019. Then my parents' application was transferred to Manila Visa Office on Oct 31, 2019.

Based on your experience, when do we expect to get the Medical and Police Clearance requests? Thanks